Thirteen: Dad of Denial

"This is actually pretty good!" Taehyung exclaims, smiling as he munched on another muffin on the box, "Though it's a little burnt, it's totally into my taste."

Jimin sneers, knowing it wasn't his idea to cook such meal, he nods his head before glancing at the worried alpha beside him. "Sorry for that, I may have been adjusted the timer a bit."

"I don't cook much so I don't know anything about this muffins, but they are sure tasty." Taehyung gently then pats his stomach, "Babey likes it."

"Aw," Jimin cooes as he watched Taehyung finish his muffin "That baby must've been so lucky to have you as his/her mother Taehyung ah."

With light pink cheeks, Taehyung glances at Jungkook who had been staring at him for quite a long time.

With the alpha noticing Taehyung's eyes on him, he immidiately looks away-- fake coughing as he clears his throat.

"It's not that good," Jungkook muttered as he stares at the three muffins left at the box

"What do you mean it's not good?! It is! If Jimin would openly sell this, I bet everyone would order-- even me!" Taehyung says happily as he sips on his juice, laughing as Jimin purposely imitates a cough, nudging Jungkook by the elbow as the alpha raised an eyebrow

"Do you mean it?" Jungkook asks, curiousity laced on his tone. Taehyung nods a few times, smiling genuinely whilst taking a bite on the muffin he was eating

Jungkook turns his head to the side, his cheeks heating up as Jimin held a laugh.

"Erm.. I am happy to hear that, but I didn't make that all alone, though! It'll be mean to not take credits from the help right?" Jimin smiles, wiggling his eyebrows as Taehyung hums

"Who made it in behalf hyung?" Taehyung asks happily as Jimin smiles naughtily

"My bro, Jungkook! Duh!" Jimin spills as Taehyung stares at Jungkook- surprised.

"He can cook too? waah," Taehyung smiles, in awe about hearing Jungkook-- his mate about baking muffins.

Jungkook stood up, palms on the table as he looks away, "I have to go." He says before leaving the kitchen as a blushing mess

"Man, now I feel guilty about telling half the truth." Jimin sighs before turning to Taehyung who was confused yet again

"Half the truth? What do you mean by this now?" Taehyung asks, finishing his juice as he drives his attention back to Jimin who leaned in

"Jungkook," Jimin whispers as he sees Jungkook standing by the front door's window, "He made this. Everything."

Taehyung's eyes widened, so was Jungkook trying to be a parent? Is this even true?

"No way," Taehyunh breathes "That's impossible. How and what kind of spirit went on him just to make me muffins?" He whispers loud enough for Jimin to hear- the two looking like they were sharing a deep secret, which was half the obvious.

"I know, I was surprised he was up early reading the parenting cook book whilst telling me he's making it for the baby. Like, shut up Jeon. Can't he just admit he likes you already?" Jimin joked, laughing as Taehyung blushed

"It-- It's better if he only supports the baby. All I need is a father figure to my baby.. That's all." His lips curves into a genuine smile, but his eyes held sadness. Jimin shooks his head, letting out a sigh of disapproval

"Taehyung. What is a family without it's main loving each other? Do you think your baby would be happy if its dad only took support since he was the father?" Jimin questions, semi scolding the omega infront of him as his eyes stares at him intensely "No, Taehyung. The child itself would feel the sadness between the two of you. Remember he marked you, Taehyung. It's not just a baby-reason-relationship shit here." He raises his tone a little but, startling the omega who was comepletely intimidated by him who was a beta.

"I-I.. I'm so sorry, I-I just.. You're scaring me.." Taehyung whimpers, lowering his head as he was completely under the beta's control

Jimin's eyes widened, he was sure that he only scolded the omega for being careless about the love he needs. He didn't know that Taehyung was easily intimidated.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry--"

"What have you done to my omega?" A low scary familiar voice was heard, with it's hands rested on Taehyung's shoulders-- it's grip was firm but was gentle enough to not hurt him.

Jimin gulps, there stood Jungkook. With a glare staring back at him as his fangs were dangerously shown. The alpha growls, releasing its dominance to which made his mate whimper.

Jungkook became a completely different person.

Taehyung stays quiet, too scared to say nor stop the scene to worsen. The alpha's dominance had washed Jimin's control away, it was almost as if he was owned unconciously.

His hands find it's way on his stomach, lightly putting his palm on it as he looks away somewhere not from Jimin.

"Calm down Jungkook.. I was just giving him advice-- I didn't mean to!" Jimin tries to explain, he himself was getting scared of his own brother, he never saw him at this scary and intimidating state.

"Shut up!" Jungkook suddenly yells, glaring harder as he tries to control himself from gripping his mate's shoulder tight, his alpha side was taking control-- no one can hurt his mate. No one.

"Stop giving me fucking excuses, Jeon Jimin." Jungkook growls, his lips twitching in anger as he began to recall the way his omega was intimidated

"Jungkook.. I'm not.. Please calm down.. You'll hurt him!" Jimin says as he tries to step closer to Jungkook but immidiately backed away when he sees Jungkook letting go of Taehyung, but then standing infront of him.

"Hurt my omega?! I will never hurt him Jimin. But you? I will if I have to," Jungkook grins, his fists clenching into a tight ball as he steps closer to Jimin

"Even if you are my brother, I will rip your flesh and kill you this instant." With the alpha side taking over, Jungkook lungs at Jimin without another word.

•••

Sorry for a massive delay everyone❣❣

What do you think will happen next?🤔

I hope you enjoyed!!

Luvluv-A/n