One Hundred: Stuck With You

A few days have passed the Jeon's humble abode, having no problems with their parents and Hyujin somehow didn't bother them anymore- though they expect the man to visit soon when Jimin and Yoongi's daughter, Min-sun reaches her first birthday.

But for now, it wasn't one of their prior concerns. At that moment they were all excited about one thing; and that was the revelation of Minjun's rank.

"Darling, did you prepare the playpen?" Taehyung says, currently dressing Minjun up with his favorite bunny onesie. He looked small, and the omega would have squished their son the moment he showed his cute smile- bragging his developing teeth.

"All his toys are there darling, don't worry!" Jungkook's voice echoes from the hallway, approaching the master's bedroom where his mate was in. "Awe, is our little Junnie ready for the test?" His smile reaches from ear to ear the moment the young wolf had extended his arms- as if he wanted to be carried by the male.

"He sure is~" Taehyung smiles, letting Jungkook scoop Minjun from the bed and unto his arms. "I'm sure Seokjin hyung will be here in a minute. Let's wait downstairs instead." The omega then stood up, making his way out of the room though he was stopped by his mate.

"You're gonna wait for doc with that outfit?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow, realizing that his mate was wearing his hoodie that barely reached his thighs. "If so, it's gonna be better if you stay here."

"But I have shorts underneath." Taehyung sighs, a little bit disappointed that the alpha had noticed his outfit. As an omega's nature, it was normal for him to wear clothes that had his alpha's scent. It eases the stress he was feeling, and of course the neediness was decreasing from the simple nesting method.

"Nuh-uh. Go change or we are up for a collaboration." A wink was sent purposely to Taehyung, to which he playfully reacted with a shrug. "Eek, go away." He softly drags his mate out of the door, cheeks flushed red as he reaches for the door knob.

"What? You just look too inviting, darling." Jungkook smirks, though his face softens when Minjun lifts his head from the alpha's chest to investigate the constant nagging and noises.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute!" Taehyung giggles, sticking his tongue out to tease him even more before shutting the door to find something appropriate enough to wear.

Deciding to go the casual way, he takes a fresh black shirt from Jungkook's clothes with maroon basketball shorts to pair with the top.

He gradually fixes his hair, jogging downstairs where Jungkook was busy with entertaining their son. "Will you be dada's little alpha? Or mommy's cute omega?" A smile was bought to his face upon Jungkook's baby talk, happy to know that the male was open to any rank result Minjun will possibly have.

"I'm pretty sure he's going to follow your path." Taehyung approaches, feeling his heart flutter when he sees Jungkook's contagious bunny smile. "Oh, I hope not. I have a not-so-good background so I always prefer him to be like you instead."

"Like me?" Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, sitting beside Jungkook on the loveseat sofa. "Why, what's with me? Care to shed some light?" His voice sounded more likely a purr, trying to send affection and a somewhat an act of neediness.

"Oh, darling." Jungkook growls, biting his lower lip to conceal his feelings. "Can't you wait until the observation test is done?" He chuckles, with Taehyung whining before nodding his head.

"To answer your question.. You're kind, friendly and optimistic. If it weren't for our little accident back at the bar, I might have been hooked up with girls or maybe some hot idols from other company branches." Jungkook grins, though he quickly braces himself for Taehyung's reaction. "But! You were the only one who made me feel true love, basically my inner alpha's home. Taming me alone wasn't easy, was it?"