Seventy: Enhanced Jail

Thank you so much for 6k follows ggukies!
My family is growing larger~ I'm so happy!
Also, we reached chap 70 yet we ain't done😂😍

I hope you enjoy!

•••••

The following day, Taehyung had been scheduled to his therapist. It did relieve his stress from the past situations that left a scar on him, yet he was still worried about Jiwoo and Soyeon- on where on earth were they even.

"Thanks for coming with me." Taehyung smiles, right after they have finished the first session. "Anything for my pretty mate." He then reaches for his bump, caressing it as gentle as possible. "For our baby wolf aswell."

"You're just the sweetest." The omega then rests his hand ontop of Jungkook's, looking down to his baby bump. "I can't believe in two months we will finally see our baby."

"He sometimes get too excited and kick." Jungkook adds, smiling silly as he pulls away to interwine his hand to Taehyung's this time. "After all these months, we haven't thought of a proper name for him." The alpha also says, thinking of a name though he wasn't the type of person to be giving great ones.

"I have some in mind, but I am not confirming them for now." Taehyung smiles. "For now, baby wolf should stick with the unusual nickname I gave."

"Hey, it sounds cute though. Who says it's unusual?" They finally arrive at the parking lot, with Jungkook unlocking his car and carefully escorting Taehyung upon sitting down.

As soon as they were both inside the vehicle, Taehyung spoke up with a new topic. "I know the therapist said I shouldn't tackle with what happened a few days ago.. But I can't help but ask this- where's Jiwoo? Was she arrested? How come we aren't facing any court hearing?"

Jungkook paused upon turning the engine on for a few seconds, before shaking his head in disbelief. "I was hoping on telling you a bit more earlier, but I think it's best to tell you now." He then twists the car key, the engine turning on as he did so. "Or perhaps, for you to see."

"What do you mean?" The omega furrows his eyebrows, confused as he turns his head to Jungkook. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere Jiwoo and Soyeon belong." Jungkook chuckles. "You just don't know how much struggle I had to do for them to have a little bit privacy."

This had left Taehyung on edge, curious and in pure disbelief. Even if Jiwoo did leave something traumatizing to his whole life, he hopes the alpha didn't kill her just yet.

"If you think I have dismissed them for good, don't worry because they are not worthy of my energy and time." Jungkook drives off the lot. "I don't wanna see them again either, but I guess you have the rights to see how they are both doing now."

A sigh of relief escapes Taehyung's mouth, caressing his bump for extra comfort. "Not that I also suspected you." He giggles, staring out of the window- rewinding back to the time he had been in the car accident. He couldn't remember every bits of it, but the memory of Yoongi's car crashing against them made him cringe from the trauma.

He gulps, not wanting to think of it anymore as he turns his gaze back to his mate who focused on driving, which made him feel safer as he trusted the alpha just as much as he trusted himself back when he was alone with Jiwoo.

Everything that had happened was traumatizing, too much yet so fast that he couldn't process quickly. One time he is hurt and made fun of, then he gets rescued by the people who cared for him sincerely. He just hopes to finally live with happiness, along with his alpha and baby- be the perfectly imperfect family just like everyone out there.

Was it too hard to ask?

"Are you okay Tae? You look tensed." Jungkook suddenly snaps him off his train of thoughs. "We can just go and eat somewhere instead."

"No, it's fine. I was just.." Taehyung looks out to the window again. "Processing everything that had happened to me, to us."

"I know. We have been through alot of shitty things.." Jungkook sighs, sparing his mate a glance. "But I am thankful we have stayed close to each other. At least that' the only thing that isn't too shitty about this."

"You are shitty." Taehyung joked. "Says the one who had been horny yesterday." Jungkook fires back, trying to make it sound like a joke but this had only made the omega hit him out of embarrassment.

"Drive quietly." He quickly shuts down their awkward topic, his cheeks burning red from how flustered he was. "Or I'll just sew your mouth to shut you up forever."

"You'll miss my voice." Jungkook hesitates to spat, and luckily Taehyung didn't hit him anymore. "Drive." He whines out instead, too overwhelmed to hit him anymore.

•••••

"We're here." Jungkook parks his car to an empty spot, turning off the engine as he grabbed  the keys. "We'll be quick though. This situation might stress you."

"This isn't the jail." Taehyung was confused, watching the alpha hop out of the car, going to his side to help him out. "Well, you can say that. This one's special, I didn't want them abandoned and that no one would look after them.. So I took this chance to give them an enhanced jail."

"I'm so confused." Taehyung pouts, feeling like he was dumb. "Please enlighten me." He felt the alpha interwine to his own hand again, taking him to the main path where the building's entrance could be found.

"Like I said, them rotting in jail would be an understatement for everything they have done to you and to the others." Jungkook began to briefly explain, trying to let his mate understand the whole plan he did.

"It may be not the very best plan I have done yet, but this would fit them." He looks up to the name of the building, with the omega following his gaze.

To his surprise, they have been standing infront of a mental institute building.

•••••

Ya'll know jail isn't the place where sick minded people can be in 🤔😂

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!💜❤

Luvluv-A/n