Fourteen: An Alpha's Strength

It happened extremely fast that it left Taehyung in shock.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yells, using his beta strength as he fights back with the alpha above him.

Jungkook, despite of realizing he was hurting his half brother, his alpha side continues to defeat the beta who had scolded his omega.

Taehyung gulps, hands shaking as his doe eyes widened, ears laying flat on his fluffy hair as he was wrapped on the alpha's dominance. He for sure wanted to help and rescue Jimin from the fight.

But he knew he was too weak compared to the two higher-ranked wolves.

"Stop.. Please.." Was the only words he could make out, he was scared. For both Jimin and Jungkook to fight was indeed scary.

Especially if it was because of him.

"You hurt him!" Jungkook growls, punching Jimin as he was completely losing control of himself

Jimin yelps, helpless as his strength was not stronger than the uncontrollable alpha above him. His face throbs in pain, as fists contimues to land all over again. Each of the punches getting stronger and stronger.

Taehyung doesn't want his bestfriend hurt. Nor his alpha hurt. He might as well should stop them before Jungkook gets even more violent.

Trueblooded alphas are dangerous when mad.

Taehyung whimpers, his heart racing as his head screams one phrase, "Do something, Taehyung!"

With shaking hands, he uses his strength and courage to get up from where he was seated.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung says, yet Jungkook didn't budge, and was still doing his violent work towards the beta

Jimin's eyes widened, knowing Taehyung was at risk, no one knows what will happen.

His eyes tries to tell him to step back, stay where he is. But Taehyung doesn't him being hurt anymore.

"Jungkook, stop!" Taehyung yells, each of his steps felt heavy yet he pursues his mission-- to stop Jungkook. His alpha.

The alpha comes to a small halt, hearing his omega say that to him felt something. Yet he just can't stop like this-- so he doesn't listen, and this time he strangles Jimin.

The omega gasps, now on full courage as he shouts "You're going to kill him, alpha!"

His arms found its way around the alpha's, adding force and strength as he tries to pull Jungkook away from Jimin.

The beta tries to catch of air, coughing as he feels his air source being clogged tight. His vision blurs, his breathing became unsteady as his eyes looks at Taehyung who was busy on pulling Jungkook away.

"A-alpha, please!" Taehyung begs as he groans, pulling Jungkook back with all of his strength with a mantra of whimpers

That was until Jungkook had enough.

"Leave me alone!"  Jungkook shouts as he lets go of Jimin, yanking his arm away from the omega's grip with full force.

So much force that it sent Taehyung back in a stumbling mess.

It happened too fast that with a blink of an eye, Taehyung was already on the ground-- stunned and in pain.

Soon, silent whimpers and grunts in pain were heard from Taehyung. His shaky hands were now around his tummy, tears rolling down his cheeks as he whimpers again.

" Ta-tae.." Jimin coughs, slowly getting up before walking towards Taehyung who was weakly sprawled on the floor

Jungkook had seen it unfold in front of him. He was just trying to protect his mate from being under another wolf's control.

Now he was at fault.

He doesn't even know what to do anymore. His mate was in literal pain- it can even harm their pup-- and it scares him.

"Fuck, what have you done, Jungkook?!" Jimin yells as he glares at his half brother who stood infront of them

"Are you okay Taehyung? Where does it hurt?" Jimin asks worriedly, caressing the omega's hair as he was still whimpering.

"I'm.. Scared.." Taehyung responds, small sniffles and whimpers following "I-it hurts.."

Jimin wastes no time as he carries Taehyung up bridal style, "Hold on okay? For the baby." Jimin says as Taehyung nods, crying silently as he buries his head towards the beta's well-built chest.

"Look what you have done to your mate, Jungkook.  Just because of your stupid alpha side." Jimin sighs, looking at Taehyung in pity as he walks out of the kitchen with Taehyung laying in his arms

But just when he wad about to leave, he hears the alpha mumble something behind him.

"Why do omegas have to be so weak?"

•••

"It  looks like he had fallen down, what happened?" The private doctor of Taehyung asks as he looks at Jimin

"Well, honestly speaking, his alpha fought with me and.. He tried to stop.." Jimin trails off, with the doctor humming in agreement-- knowing what Jimin was trying to say

"I had examined him only to find light bruises on his side, arm and hip. By that, the baby is in a stable condition, just be careful next time." The doctor says leaving Taehyung in relief

"Th-thank you so much doctor Kim.." Taehyung smiles, thankful that his baby was okay

"Anything for your safety, Taehyung ah." His doctor Kim Seokjin says before writing some prescriptions

"Here is your new vitamins to take for your baby. I'm sure you'll need it. Be careful and don't ever risk your baby in those scenario again. Understand?" Seokjin asks sternly as Taehyung whimpers but managed to reply a small nod

"Yes, doc!" He says with a small smile, caressing his tummy as he looks at Jimin in relief.

"See? Taetae your baby is fine, I'm also fine. You just need to be extra careful." Jimin says, smiling wide as Taehyung nods again

"Th-thanks min ah, you need to be also careful next time though, I don't want you hurt neither." The omega says with a cute pout, looking directly at Jimin who nods back

"Oh, and sir Park." Seokjin says, clearing his throat before writing something on the paper

"I need to talk to you in private right after you take Taehyung home."

•••

What could Seokjin say? Hmm?

Introducing Seokjin to the storyy!😆 Is he good as doctor this time?

I hope you enjoyed!!

Luvluv-A/n

PS: Might update again😘