Twenty Three: A New Friend

Jungkook sighs, driving down the street as he repeatedly glanced at his side to see what the two was doing.

"I... Can't believe I am talking to an idol.." Hoseok says, guilt on his voice as he looks down. "I'm sorry again, you can take the camera so that they have nothing to file against me." He says, with Jungkook smirking- his eyes fixed onto the busy road.

"What makes you think I'll give it back to you?" The alpha says, with Hoseok just cowering in fear as Taehyung scrunched his nose up cutely. "No, stop being mean to seok. He's my friend..!" He says before crossing his arms

"He literally spied on you, on us. Then now he's your friend? What a silly wolf you are." Jungkook laughs, with Taehyung biting his lower lip as he found the last phrase insulting.

"Stop calling me wolf." Taehyung demands before giving him a sharp glare. "I forgive people. Ya see how I forgave you when you marked me? Dumdum." He grumbles, with Jungkook giving him a defeated sigh. "Fine. You win."

"So, uhm.." Hoseok croaks out, hands still tied but decided not to protest. "Are you really.. Pregnant?" He asks confused, with Taehyung blushing as he slowly nods his head.

"Can't lie for it anyways. Just please don't tell anyone? We're not ready for anything yet." Taehyung pleads, his cute puppy eyes meeting Hoseok's who couldn't resist a nod. "Okay, I won't." The beta male assures with a smile.

"I'm paying you just incase." Jungkook says, bluntly as he stops by anothe red light. "Now, Hoseok. Where do I drop you off?" He asks sternly, not using honorifics anymore to which made the male gulp.

"U-uhm.. Just by a shop that isn't crowded.." Hoseok says as the alpha nods, turning to a curve as he finds an area which wasn't too crowdy.

"Aw, Seok ah. I hope we meet again." Taehyung says with a pout, for some reasons- he finds it comfortable talking with Hoseok, he seems to be a cheerful beta who was just causing issues for money.

"If you have a photoshoot with dispatch." Hoseok says with a small smile. "I'll be there." He says with Taehyung nodding his head. "Okie! Promise me that though."

In the other hand, Jungkook grips on the steering wheel, jealous as he glares at Hoseok through the rear view mirror, speeding up a little as he didn't want Hoseok to talk to his mate any longer.

"I promise." Hoseok says, about to flash Taehyung a smile when he was suddenly startled by a car honk from non other than Jungkook.

"Get down before it gets too crowdy." Was all that the alpha had said, grabbing Hoseok's tied wrists as he cuts it with the scissor he would always keep in his car.

The beta massages his wrists, each of them having a furious red stripe from the zip ties as he looks at Jungkook and to Taehyung. "Bye," The omega says cutely, waving his hand as he looks at Hoseok quickly opening the car door.

"Thank you for sparing me.." Was all that Hoseok said in return, bowing his head in respect as he leaves the car empty-handed.

When Hoseok had already left, Jungkook turns to Taehyung. A look of disbelief was plastered on his face, "Were you being serious? Having a nasty dispatch staff as you friend?" He says, as if refraining himself from laughing about it as Taehyung huffs.

"Why not? I wanna give seokie a second chance." He gives Jungkook a look of sympathy. "Ya know.. Just like what I did to you, too." He fiddles with his fingers, with Jungkook letting out a small incoherent noise as he speeds off the shop they dropped Hoseok off.

"Seokie, huh?" The alpha smirks, shaking his head as he unconciously grips the wheel again. "You two just met and now look who's giving him a nickname." He says, an obvious hint of jealousy on his voice as he does so.

"Are you saying you want a nickname too?" Taehyung asks, now the one holdinf back his giggle as he stops the gesture from his fingers, awkwardly looking to his right where the window was located. "I can think of it, if you want." He says, practically teasing the alpha who wasn't even buying any of his tease.

"Oh, shut up." Jungkook groans, setting the GPS to the location of Taehyung's residence- he probably has to memorize the shortcuts, too. Just so he can drop Taehyung home when he needs to.

For the baby, he would always say.

"How about.." Taehyung hums, pretending to think as he rests his hand under his chin. Scrunching his nose up, he tries to think of a name that would be easy for him to call the male.

"Kook? Well, that's what I call you.. What elsee.." He semi whined to himself, he wasn't much of a person who is pretty good in giving names.

"Since I am craving cookies.." Taehyung mumbles, thinking of a relevant name for him to give Jungkook. When his light bulb lights up, he gasps happily.

"Aha!" He interrupts Jungkook, who was busy on the road as he had only gave the omega a hum as a response.

"How about kookie? It sounds okay for me!" He claps his hands, questipning himself on why did he even ask for Jungkook's consent when he was planning to call him that anyways.

"Kookie? Pfft-" Jungkook refrains himself from laughing, checking on the gps again as he was nearing Taehyung's home.

"What? It's nice! I mean I can and I will call you that." The omega demands, closing the topic as he gave Jungkook a proud smile on his lips.

"You know what hyung.." Jungkook says, driving to Taehyung's complex as it was the male's turn to listen.

"I miss this." He blurts out, with Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Miss what?"

Jungkook stops the car, letting out a small sigh as he decided not to look at Taehyung. "The times where.. We just forget everything. I remember the little us, the ones who doesn't care of what had happened." He says, taking up the courage to look at Taehyung who was stunned.

"Ah," Taehyung says, pausing for awhile as he didn't know what to say. "Well, I think I'm home now." He changes the topic, grabbing his things as he unbuckles his seatbelt. "Thanks for today."

"Really, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook says, biting his lower lip as he looks at Taehyung who was about to open the car door. "You're being like that again. Why are you always avoiding it when I recall the old us?" He says, with Taehyung only looking down before hopping out of the car.

He flashes Jungkook an apologetic smile, not knowing what to say since all he could feel was guilt. "Next week, kookie. My checkup. Okay?" Taehyung reminds, with Jungkook slowly nodding his head.

"Alright." He says, giving up as Taehyung bows a little, closing the car door as he proceeds to get inside of his apartment.

"Kookie.." He repeats to himself, trying to brush off the topic he had just said a few minutes ago as he chuckles. "Not bad." He says before driving away from Taehyung's residence completely.