Eighty: New house, new memories

To those who misunderstood,
Seokjinnie meant that they couldn't BREED for 2-3 years yet. That means ruts are still not allowed- as the alpha will not control himself when he has the omega nearby.

Protected sex is still allowed, my bad for not explaining further but doctor kim would explain this again. ^^

•••••

The whole house remodifying took a month, especially because of the rut room added aswell as little refurnishings the couple had suggested.

But the whole wait was indeed worth it. They felt safe with bulletproof windows, and had even hired a good designer for Minjun's nursery.

"Babe~ is everything ready?" He hears the alpha call him from downstairs, his tone clearly showing how excited he was.

"If you could help me here then it's a yes!" Taehyung says, with a loud voice so that Jungkook could hear him.

Taehyung began to neatly put the remaining clothes inside of the luggage bag, along with some developed pictures of him and Jungkook that were put into small cute frames.

He too, was excited as they were finally gonna move into a comfortable home- to start a new happy life as a family. Taehyung could literally imagine the fun moments they can share together, with Minjun of course.

"Just a little more baby Jun ah, then we can finally get to see your adorable face." Taehyung says, caressing his baby bump before suddenly inhaling Jungkook's scent- which means he was already in the room with him.

"The truck's already heading to the villa, is everything packed babe?" Jungkook says, zipping the luggage before putting it down to the ground with a huff- as it was laying on the bed.

"Mhmm! I'll surely miss this place too." The omega spoke, a little sad but it wasn't anything serious. "This is where we had made some of our memories of living together after all."

"And we are about to add more of it," Jungkook pecks his mate's cheek, just to see him smile again. "Maybe in a different house this time."

"You're so sweet." Taehyung blushed, grabbing the sidebag which contains a few necessities he owned- just light enough for him to carry. "Now let's go, we wouldn't want the truck to wait any longer."

"Well, goodbye to this apartment." Jungkook sighs, smiling wide. "It has been a nice shelter, I hope you'll find a good new owner." He then picks up the luggage with a huff, just so he wouldn't have a tough time dragging it down the stairs.

"Such a strong alpha~" Taehyung teased, watching his mate go down the stairs and setting the heavy luggage down the ground- before going back up to guide his mate on heading down.

"I'm not Jeon Jungkook for nothing, after all." He proudly says, with his mate laughing at this- not that he would be disagreeing. He was indeed lucky to have a strong and sweet alpha who readily changed himself for the better.

"Point taken." Taehyung says, waiting for Jungkook who was dragging the luggage with a few bags in his other hand. "Glad you do~" He cooed, heading out of the now empty complex with the omega silently following- making sure to securely close the door.

Soon enough, they were ready to go- taking a last look at the apartment before driving off to their new address.

••••

"Jimin!" Taehyung smiles wide, seeing his half brother conversing with Yoongi beside the truck where other things were in.

"Surprise~" Jungkook teased, stopping the car and honking- with the two wolves turning to them with big happy smiles across their faces. "They wanted to help us unpack, and we haven't seen them for awhile let alone hang out with our brother."

"You're the best!" Taehyung cheers, unbuckling his seatbelt and pecking Jungkook's lips. It was too quick for the alpha to react though, so he could only smile- watching Taehyung carefully hop out the car with Jimin waiting for him outside.

"Taee! How are you?!" Jimin smiles upon seeing him, giving a gentle hug and caressing his baby bump.

"Sup." Yoongi greets Jungkook who laughed, turning off the car engine and grabbing the keys, heading out of the car aswell. "So is this how alphas greet? The huge difference." Jungkook teased, giving Yoongi a quick bro hug before going over to the two wolves who seem to be enjoying each other's company.

"Am fine, bump got heavier and also getting ready." Taehyung says, smiling before blushing. "It can now happen anytime."

"Yah! I'm so excited!" Jimin says with a giggle, "It had been already a month after you told me about your eigth month check up? Wah, Minjunnie's gonna be out soon!"

"Why don't we continue our chat inside our home?" Jungkook smiles, signalling the truck workers to move in the boxes inside the house after unlocking the main door.

"You picked a good home." Yoongi smiles, now talking to Taehyung as Jungkook reunited with his brother. "Long story short, it's been the best deal we had." He giggled, not wanting to open up the small quarrel he had with the alpha before.

"Are you both planning to have a house party then?" Yoongi looks around, amused by the interior the house had. "Yeah, me and Jungkook have been planning to celebrate about moving in this house.."

"We can help!" Jimin butts in their conversation, "I mean, parties are fun, ya know? It's gonna be a warm welcome too!"

"You're right about that," Taehyung spoke. "But we still have a huge unpacking business to do."

"Nothing bad helping you guys out woth this either." Yoongi shrugs, with Jungkook smiling. "We would gladly need a hand, we seem to have alot to unpack."

"We would appreciate if you rest, though." Yoongi says to Taehyung who had his eyebrows furrowed. "But I wanna help?"

"But you're on labor month. You should keep it cool." Jimin says. "I can handle myself, I can just help arrange stuff." He pouts, not wanting to just sit down and rest while they enjoy unpacking- of course he would want to arrange things.

The three wolves takes a moment to glance at each other- trying to converse with their eyes though they knew none of them can resist Taehyung's cute plead.

"Okay then, but we do the carrying." Yoongi says, getting a few boxes to start their unpacking business.

"Fine, I'll do the arranging with Minnie." Taehyung turns to his brother who gave him his eyesmile. "You got it. We can plan about the party too! We should make it memorable and fun~"

"Sure we will!" Taehyung says, sticking with Jimin while the two alphas have their own coversations.

Just a fun gathering between the four happy wolves who had each other's backs from the start.