Fourty Two: Special Guest

I'm in tears (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

I finally reached 5K followers and my
ggukie fandom has grown bigger! My dearest babies!

Also this book reached like- 200k views and we're too far from ending! I'm beyond overwhelmed! Thank you for the love~ I will be sparing time to update often now!

Enjoy!

••••

Jungkook leans back at the sofa as he was on hold for the show. He was quite curious among all the questions that they were about to ask- and the fact non would be edited as it was a live show.

His eyes were focused on the large flat screen TV placed on the wall, with the host doing final retouches as he carefully went through his script, probably the set questions he was gonna ask.

"Jeon," His manager's voice was then heard by the door of the waiting area. "Five minutes." He says, another way of telling him to get ready as the show was gonna start.

The alpha soon obliged, telling himself to just get over it as he waits at the side of the open stage. He checks up on his phone, putting it on silent mode as he sends a text to Taehyung telling him to watch the show entirely. Though he had second thoughts about it as he still was at zero knowledge on what kind of questions was made for him to answer.

"Hello, Korea! This is Lee Jong Suk, your daily host with your favorite idols!" The cheers of the audience was then heard, clapping their hands loud as the host introduced as Jong-suk smiles.

"Today, we have a new guest onhand." The audience then fell a little quiet, "This is the nation's top idol, reigning the charts as number one and had been entitled as the trueblood alpha!" Basing on the introduction, this had already gained attention to the live audiences, shouting louder again even if the host was only halfway through his introduction.

Jong-suk then again laughs at the reactions he got, glancing at the corner of the studio to check if Jungkook was ready to go. Once he got a go signal, he then nods a little.

"Please welcome our one and only, Jeon Jungkook!" The alpha steps in, hearing his name as he sat down, not forgetting to bow at Jong-suk and onto the audience aswell.

The fans went crazy. Some stood up and cheered, some were loud and was chanting his name all over again. Jungkook would've lied if he didn't like any of it. So he closes his eyes for a few seconds, letting the cheers go upon him before grabbing a mic for himself.

"Thank you for having me here." Was the first thing he said, staring at the camera displayed, probably to also 'look' at his mate through those lens.

"We are more happy to have such honorable guest coming through this show!" Jong-suk says, trying his best to lighten the atmosphere before starting the questioning.

Once the host was successful on it, he stares back at the hardbound paper he had on his hand.

"As requested by many, we have gathered questions that everyone has been dying to hear confirmation out of you." Jungkook tensed a little, but was too professional and had kept it all in. He didn't want to look like he had been hiding something from everyone as it would just disappoint them.

"Ah, yes." Jungkook responds, discarding his feeling with his famous smile- to which got reactions from his fans aswell. "I am here now, I would gladly answer their questions!"