Ninety: The head master

Wah, we are in chapter 90 already!💜
I'm totally gonna yeet and celebrate if I finish the book😭❤

•••••

"She's here?" The alpha's stern voice spoke up- breaking the silence of the car he was in. His eyes stares through the heavily tinted windows, with an eyebrow raised as he waits for an answer.

"Yes, sir. She was taken here along with your daughter." Another voice takes over to explain. "They have been taken here after commiting terrible crimes which connects to their attempts of killing Kim Taehyung and his baby."

The wolf sighs in disbelief, a wave of disappointment being felt inside him as he waits for his body guard to open the car door for him. "Tell them to close the asylum visits until I am out of the place, clear out the nurses that are in charge of her."

"Noted, sir Jeon." The other male he was with bowed, with the body guard finally opening his door resulting for him to step out.

"I expected a lot better than Soyeon and my claimed daughter stuck in such a disgusting place." Hyunjin spoke more likely to himself, standing under the shade of the umbrella provided for him as he turns to look at one of his men-- who immediately caught up on what he was trying to say.

A few minutes later, the wolf Hyunjin gave orders to ran back to his direction- catching his breath before standing up formally. "Everything has been arranged to your satisfaction, sir. You are now expected to go in."

"Very well." Hyunjin starts to walk ahead, with his guards keeping up with his pace. "This place looks plain and boring. Their stay must have been a huge suffer." He began to gave out his comment- looking around to observe the interior.

"This way, sir." His secretary spoke- leading him to the room where Soyeon and Jiwoo was in.

It was a long walk- considering the amount of patients the asylum had to take care of. Hyunjin kept his posture firm, with a look that no one can specify.

Intimidating. It was what everyone had thought about the greatest influencer, Jeon Hyujin. Lost contact for six years and came back without warning.

Who was he, really?

The metal door was unlocked, revealing Soyeon who was seated on her bed with a straight jacket to keep her from lashing violently.

Hyujin however stays quiet. He stood by the door with his guards keeping an eye on the lady he had been with but never loved. He releases a sigh of disappointment before clearing his throat- grabbing Soyeon's attention instantly.

"Hy-Hyujin!" The female wolf's eyes widens, wiggling as if she was trying to free herself from the jacket.

"Stop acting to ridiculous, Soyeon." Hyujin presses his lips together, taking forceful strides towards the bed where she was on. "You act like I'm here to save you from suffering." He clicks his tongue a few times as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows, taken back by Hyujin's sudden sarcasm- wasn't he here to finally help her seek freedom?

"Well," The male alpha looks at Soyeon up and down, hands tucked inside of his pockets. "I can help you be free, but there is only two routes for it."