Fifty: Gut Feeling

So far this is the book who has the least amount of smut, but had the most chapters but not close to ending. ><

Please don't get fond of it, I try to make it more interesting! ❤❤

••••

Eversince the day Jimin was beaten, there were a few changes coming from everyone close to him.

It has been later admitted by Jimin that he was been hurt for the last few weeks- eversince the day he introduced his mate to Soyeon. The thought of it had also angered Jungkook, who had been noticing that something was off between his mother and Jimin.

"She has to pay for this!" Jungkook says, pissed off upon hearing the news. Jimin was completely against his decision though, he never wanted harm as a revenge. "Just please leave her alone, I would be staying with you guys- it's better if she doesn't see me yet." He tries to assure, with Taehyung having his back supported but the two alphas aren't known for shutting up.

Perhaps they wouldn't stop until they get what they would want. Jungkook wasn't only doing it for Jimin, but also in behalf of the mistreatment she made his mate feel.

"Please Jungkook." Taehyung begs in a soft voice. "Jimin said no, and I am against it too. I wouldn't handle the stress if you do it. Please." He tries to explain, this time getting Jungkook's attention who paused and reflected on his thoughts.

"Fuck, alright." He cussed, sitting back on the couch while rubbing his temples. Jungkook came home in a good mood, expecting Taehyung's smiley face welcoming him but instead was met with his puffy face.

Thinking Yoongi made him cry, they had almost broke off a huge fight- but luckily Jimin was fast enough to explain the situation, which led to an arguement between four people about the revenge plan.

"Don't stress out okay? That's the least I would want for you to experience." Jungkook sighs, turning to Taehyung who was seated right beside him with a small smile on his face. "I won't, just promise me you won't do anything that would make me." He leans to peck his alpha's lips, giving him a sense of love and comfort all in one kiss.

As for Jimin, he had claimed that he was fine- thanking Taehyung for making the pain a little less by the cold compression he had done. For the past days he stayed at home, with Taehyung and Yoongi to look after him while Jungkook still had work to do.

A work that made Taehyung's inner mate lonely. Sure he was just playing it off to keep the media in their lane, but slowly, he began to drop clues on his and Taehyung's intimate relationship- constantly giving information about meeting with Taehyung during his vacation.

"Hyung, this wouldn't be kept forever right?" Taehyung asks Yoongi, who hums before responding with a nod.

"I have been trying to tell that you are off on your vacation, but I couldn't lie to you being abroad. The fans know that you are here in Korea, but I am thankful that no sasaengs had come to stalk you yet. I still have to keep an eye though." Yoongi pats his head. "I don't want them to expose you. You two should be the ones exposing yourselves, isn't that right?" Taehyung smiles at this, nodding.

"In a month more I'll be in my third trimester hyung." Taehyung smiles. "I'm ready to tell Jungkook that in my 7th month, we can officially announce." It may seem hard for them both, but it was for the best. He couldn't hide his baby bump anyways.

"That's great Taehyung ah, I am so proud of you. By then I will be making an official statement for the two of you, I will be talking to his own agency aswell to handle the upcoming news." Yoongi assures, with Taehyung nodding his head. He was happy to have a manager like Yoongi. Despite of his sudden pregnancy, he was able to handle the confusion among the fans with his vacation issues.

"I am proud of you too hyung." Taehyung smiles, "I don't know how everything would go without you."

But this wasn't his problem. It was his weird feeling upon Jungkook's hectic schedule. Sure he was an idol, but he never had alot of calls before. Usually, he would answer the calls beside Taehyung-- but now he would even bother getting up from the bed to talk it out privately.

Taehyung's wasn't the type of person who would easily look at Jungkook in a completely unpredictable way- but his gut feeling tells him otherwise.

This had made him a little bit more curious one day.

"I have to go meet someone Taehyung ah. Will you be okay here?" Jungkook stood up, rereading a message from his phone that Taehyung failed to read.

"I have nothing else to do here, can't I go with you this time?" Taehyung asks, testing Jungkook if he was actually gonna agree or not.

"No Tae. It's gonna be quick, I promise." Jungkook then again rejects the offer he asked. Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Why? You always have important matters to go. Am I not that important to you that you can just leave me here?" He tries to excuse, wanting Jungkook to change his mind but it wasn't helping.

"I promise to make it up to you. Yes?" Jungkook hurriedly grabbed his leather jacket and shoes. "I'll be back." Taehyung ignores him, with the alpha pecking his forehead. He pouts because of this, a little upset that Jungkook didn't even try harder to comfort him.

"Your daddy had became distant nowadays baby." He sighs, caressing his large baby bump. "Please assure mommy that everything will be okay." He whispers, smiling wide when he felt a movement from inside.

But this doesn't settle him though. If there was something he could do, it was to see who Jungkook was meeting- on who was making his mate busy.

"Yoongi hyung!" He calls, with Yoongi and Jimin making their way downstairs. "Did Jungkook leave again?"

"Yeah," He pouts but gained a serious expression afterwards. "But I won't let him slid this time. Hyung can you do me a favor and drive me to the coffee shop?" He was sure that their meeting place would be there. He had seen texts of the usual place-- and now was the moment of truth.

He just prays that his gut feeling would be proven otherwise.