Ninety Three: Long lost father

"I think they didn't hear us." Yoongi says, seeing the confused expression on Jimin's face. "They might be busy with Minjun."

"Right," Jimin pouts, cradling Min-sun in his arms as his gaze lands on an unfamiliar car. "Did they have guests? There's another car here.." He doesn't forget to inform his mate who also noticed the car.

"Right. Let's go and see who is it." The alpha locks their own car, guiding his mate to the front door where they can clearly hear the chaos from inside.

'Dare to touch my mate and son under my watch and you'll be dead.'

'Isn't that an exaggeration you're saying? Watch your mouth and at the very least, who you're talking to.'

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, holding the doorknob as he turns to glance at Jimin who looked equally surprised as he was. "Should we call for help..? It sounds serious." The beta whispers, though his mate had other plans.

"We shouldn't react without knowing the real cause. Just stay beside me and you'll be fine." He assures, twisting the knob as he slightly pushes it open.

The male sees Jungkook in front of his mate who was holding Minjun, somewhat forming a defending position as he flexes his fangs out- a sign of warning which sometimes leads to intense fights. Yoongi steps in first- though he was blocked by the two guards that were standing by the door.

Taehyung notices their arrival, so he was quick to speak up. "He's my brother's mate. Let them in our house." His voice was shaking a little, still caught up with the dominance Jungkook was showing, his pheromones getting stronger which was making the omega act so submissive and vulnerable.

Jimin hugs his daughter close, staying behind Yoongi who made sure to give him a good cover. "Well well, another guest I see." Hyujin turns his attention to the beta though he was blocked by his mate, making it harder for the elder to take a good look. "Why don't you introduce me to your brother too, Jeon?"

Jungkook huffs, his fists clenched tight as he stood back up properly. He takes a short moment to calm down, inhaling his mate's jasmine scent as he turns around to see Yoongi and Jimin approaching Taehyung.

"Jeon Hyujin." The alpha cuts the chase. "He's our dad, the current leader of the Jeon generation, known to be the biggest and influencing bloodline." He doesn't spare their so called dad a glance, as he knew it would just piss him off when he remembers Hyujin's claims of Minjun being the next heir.

"What.." Jimin paused, eyebrows knitted together as he looks at Hyujin. "He's our dad? But how.. Why is he here?" He asks, confused about their father's sudden appearance. It was the least thing he have thought about, even if there were a lot of family issues way back then.

"You can just ask me directly, it's not like anyone of them can answer that." Hyujin shakes his head in disbelief, amused by Jimin's reaction.

Hyujin takes a step forward, resulting for Yoongi's immediate reflex to growl. They heard the chaos earlier, and there was no way he's gonna let something happen to Jimin and their adopted daughter.

"You're a brave alpha, I see." The man smirks, eyebrows raised together. "But even if you're willing to protect my son like that, that doesn't mean you deserve him." He places a hand over Yoongi's shoulder though he pulls it away.

"I don't need your permission on loving Jimin." Yoongi says. "I am his fated mate and we deserve no one but each other. "If he was brave, then he might as well stand up for their bond. They have went through a lot of hard obstacles and there was no way the alpha would give up just because Hyujin's judgement.

Jungkook watches the scene unfold, pulling Taehyung softly to his side as he checks on Minjun. The young wolf was awake, letting out a few noises as his hands moves in different directions cutely. He was such a precious wolf and growing up having a planned path would be unfair- Minjun should decide for his own and not anyone else. Not even Hyujin.

Jimin bit his lower lip, unsure of how he would be reacting as he felt Minsun cry in discomfort. His gaze was locked onto Hyujin's unexplainable ones, watching how his so called father approach him right after dealing with his mate.

"My beloved son," He mutters, his index finger lifting Jimin's chin a little so that he could see his face even more. "You have grown looking just like your mother, do you know that?" His voice was a little gentle unlike how he conversed with the other wolves earlier, which sparked Jimin's curiosity.

Jimin turns his head to the side, which had successfully unclasped Hyujin's hold. "They do mention that.." He responds shortly, cradling the crying baby in his arms in hopes to give the comfort. He looks at his mate who did not hesitate to step up again. "You're making him uncomfortable." He simply says with a soft glare, trying his best to keep a limit on how he should be reacting to a situation like this.

Even if Hyujin does not accept him in the mere future, he could prove himself to Jimin and the other wolves instead. "My apologies, I just missed my son." The elder lets out a chuckle, looking down to the bundled baby on Jimin's arms. "You have a family now, I see."

By the looks of it, Jimin was quick to hold the baby closer in his arms. He didn't say anything though, as he was still in the middle of processing everything that had happened.

"Whatever you are planning," Jungkook finally spoke up. "Stop it. If you really care for us then respect our lives. Minjun is free to decide what career he takes, and the same goes for Jimin's baby." He spat, resting his hands onto Taehyung's which was still holding their son- creating a protective embrace that gave the young baby comfort.

"You both really don't make sense," Hyujin sighs dramatic. "I came here as an ally, yet you treat me like a bad person."

"Because you might be," Jungkook growls, snapping as his alpha side takes over in his behalf. "I just won't risk my mate and even Jimin to get hurt.

But who knew that Hyujin was just as cruel as his image?

"Well then," The man clears his throat. "If you think that you and Jimin's alpha had the strength to fight for your mates, why not put it into use?"

Taehyung glances at Hyujin with worried eyes, before looking back at Jungkook who still kept his stare over to their father.

"I challenge you, and the same goes for this alpha." He points his finger directly to Yoongi. "Into a fight."

"And if I win," He points it back to himself, with a grin plastered to his lips. "Minjun will be my heir, and that means I will have to train and watch him under my care. For Yoongi, however--"

Hyujin turns to look at the alpha up and down. "You will leave Jimin and I will settle his marriage to another wolf."

••••

The alpha Hyujin's true colors shown, and another intense chapter approaches!

Also, I have a new book with a
Time Travel au (Taehyung's clones which makes it a love complicated au!)
The title is 'TIME PARADOX' ^^ please check it out, the book means alot to me💜🥺

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

luvluv-A/n