Bonus Chapter #2: Minjun's First Halloween

Happy Halloween, everyone! I am a day late but I hope you will like it~

Taking opportunity to congratulate + credit VKUnknownWOw and DamnObrigado for the costume concept/idea! It was hard for me to choose since the suggestions are extremely cute and good!

••√••

Jungkook lets out a sigh, "Darling." He says sternly, though his gaze softens when he sees his mate dressing their son into a hunter costume.

"Yes~?" Taehyung sang, turning to look at Jungkook with a grin on his face. "Awe, you look adorable, darling!"

"What's adorable with me being shirtless and wearing tight jeans?" Jungkook slips out a complaint, whining when the latter laighed at him. "Darling, I'm sure you're missing something to complete my look." He says rather calmly, referring to a shirt as he refuses to go out and celebrate Minjun's first halloween shirtless.

Taehyung pouts, taking a moment to fix Minjun's costume. Since it would be their son's first ever Halloween experience, they would want to push themselves to their limits with giving effort for such a spooky event.

Jungkook was the first to suggest a vampire themed costume for the three of them,  claiming it would be the simpliest look that they could deal with pretty easily. Of course, Taehyung did agree, but it wasn't for long when he realized that they actually had a lot of choices other than just having the concept of vampires.

So, the omega suggests that they follow the theme of the tale; The Red Riding Hood. Jungkook wanted to object, knowing the chances of him ending up as the bad wolf was high.

But how could he, when Taehyung sounded so excited while planning out their characters and outfits? Jungkook was indeed whipped for his mate that he had no choice but to give way for what he wanted.

Even if that meant he would have to play the role as the wolf- literally.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, confused as he approaches the alpha with Minjun in his arms. "I'm sure I didn't miss anything."

He raises an eyebrow, blushing when his gaze falls on Jungkook's well-built abs and chest. "I don't get it." Taehyung stubbornly says, confused.

Jungkook sighs in disbelief, hoping Taehyung was just joking. "Darling, you forgot about my-"

"Oh! I know!" Taehyung gasps, eyes sparkling with happiness and excitement. He carefully transfers Minjun to Jungkook's hold, jogging to their drawers. "How could I forget?! This is part of your costume, after all!"

The alpha couldn't help but roll his eyes playfully, a little relieved that Taehyung would be giving him a decent shirt.

Or maybe not. "Tada!" Taehyung lets out a giggle as he waves the black collar he took from their drawer. "This will complete your bid bad wolf look! Well, it's to show that Riding hood owns you now." Before Jungkook could even protest, Taehyung was already busy with putting the collar on him.

"Tae," Jungkook groans, though he didn't do anything to cancel Taehyung's attempt of adding the collar to his costume. "Come on now, you can't just have me trick or treating out there without a shirt! It's gonna be cold." He tries to raise his concern, even if he knew Taehyung would stick to the plan.