Sixty Eight: Manipulation

Due to the contractions Taehyung had, he was adviced to stay in the hospital- but in a more secured and special ward. It didn't really make him feel safe as he was too traumatized about what happened to him, but Yoongi and Jimin came to watch over him whenever Jungkook had to 'deal' with things he doesn't know about.

"Taetae, I'm sorry.." Yoongi whispers, holding the wolf's hand. "I didn't mean to cause the accident, please believe me- I was looking for you- I wasn't ready for it.." He tries to explain, hoping that he would be forgiven.

"Hyung.." Taehyung pouts, "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault.. I was there on the accident, and I clearly remember that the driver turned the car the moment he saw a car speed up our way.." Recalling the event made him shiver, it sent goosebumps to him- it was too scary to be forgotten, too bitter to be remembered.

Jimin sighs worriedly. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there, Tae. I should've went along with you, just so I can protect you.." He also added, but the omega then again shooked his head.

"Hyungies? Please don't blame yourselves, it pains me to see you both apologize for something that isn't your doing." He looks away, taking deep breaths. "If someone has to pay, that's not you nor Jimin. It's Jiwoo." Flashbacks started to hit him, he hated to mention her name, as it gave him bad memories- it made him cry nonstop, hell he didn't have the best sleeps anymore just because he gets the same nightmare of him dying.

"Tae, you're crying again." Yoongi sighs, worried as he wipes his tears again. "Remember what Seokjin said? You have to stay happy so that it wouldn't affect you and your baby." The omega nods, trying to keep the noises down.

"I just miss kookie." He excused, smiling after that never failed to make the two mates laugh. "You have seen him just a few hours ago, you're being silly." Jimin teased, with Taehyung blushing.

"Why is he always out? He barely spends the night here with me." Taehyung asks, sulking as Jungkook would always tell him not to worry about anything- though he was just curious on what he's doing.

"I heard from Mingyu that he is fixing his schedules, aswell as facing the police to talk over the incident both from the car and here." Yoongi explains carefully, not wanting to overwhelm the wolf. "Maybe that's why he never told you anything, it will just worry you."

"But what about the evidences, hyung?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, confused. "I am the main witness, you too. How come the police never questioned me."

Yoongi glances to Jimin, who gave him a nod before averting their gaze back to the wolf on the bed. "Jungkook met with the witness, the main witness who held the important evidences that can make Jiwoo pay."

"Who?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask, eyebrows furrowed as he tries to find the answer through the eyes of Yoongi. The alpha shakes his head a little before the door creaks open.

"Sunbaenim." It was none other than Hoseok. He stood by the door with his head hung low- too guilty to even look up.

"Why are you here." Taehyung says, averting his gaze to the other side, facing the large window that exposed the outside buildings opposite to the hospital. "I don't wanna see you."

"Tae.." Jimin taps his leg softly. "I think he came here for another reason." He tries to explain, but Taehyung was stubborn- too stubborn that he kept himself quiet, a sign that he was uninterested.

"I came here not to cause another issue." Hoseok finally spoke. "I came here as a friend who would want to apologize, not as a dispatch employee."

Taehyung huffs, still not in the mood to speak. Though he listened carefully to what he said. "I am what Yoongi told you about. The main witness and evidence holder." He spills, "I'm so sorry that I haven't stopped- that I wasn't able to prevent this all from happening. I'm sorry if I thought of it too late."