Sixty Two: Sides

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds before speaking. "I don't think Jiwoo could do that. She's a nice person Tae." He says, unsure if he should believe him or not.

"Are you kidding me?" Taehyung whispers, before laughing sarcastic. "I'm telling you what I heard, and yet you try to cover up for her! This isn't what I expect from you." He says, eyebrows furrowed as if he have just heard the world's most stupidest joke- to which can be literal.

"Baby, I'm not saying that." Jungkook turns the engine on. "Stop calling me baby until you have your statements right." The omega spat, crossing his arms as he looks out of the car's window.

The alpha raises an eyebrow, then shaking his head in disbelief. "Right. I'm sorry baby. Maybe I don't know Jiwoo that much yet, I know you more than I know her." He starts to drive off the restaurant, turning the GPS on to guide his way back to the arena.

"Hmph." Taehyung lets out a huff, nose scrunched up with his lower lip jutting out to form a pout. Within a few moments- he feels a strong kick in his stomach that somehow brightened his mood.

"Taekoo kicked." Taehyung smiles. Even if it wasn't the first time their first baby kick, it was still special for them both.

Jungkook hums, smiling wide. "Really?!" His other arm reaches for his bump- but only to be swatted away. "No. Taekoo is just as equally mad at you as I am."

"Hmm. But you still can't resist me." Jungkook teases. "'M still mad at you though." He glares, before hitting Jungkook's arm. "Focus on driving or we crash."

The alpha could only emit a sigh, eyes focused on the road with a fond smile on his face. Even if he couldn't believe Taehyung's claim just yet, he knew the omega wouldn't lie especially to ruin anyone's image.

Upon arriving at the arena, Jungkook carefully parks the car to his favorite spot. He hops out of the driver's seat, jogging to the other side to assist Taehyung on getting out.

"I can go out by myself." Says the omega who stares up at Jungkook, though he still took his hand to help himself out.

"You get mad if I don't assist you." Jungkook laughs, closing the car door right after Taehyung. "Whatever." He huffs, waiting for Jungkook to lock the car before proceeding to the passageway to the backstage.

"Ah, finally! You're here, we can get a nice run-through for your concert." Mingyu was the first person to greet the two, patting Jungkook by his shoulder before turning to Taehyung. "You must be his so called rival before." He chuckles, with Jungkook nudging him as a warning.

"Don't call my mate like that." He narrowed his eyes, probably because he didn't want to consider Taehyung as his rival- because he was already someone he truly loves.

Taehyung smiles shyly, nodding his head before rubbing his bump. "Yeah, nice to meet you finally in person." He bows his head, as it was hard for him to move his body aswell.

"Congratulations for having a boy. Jungkook had been working well the moment he fell for you. Really." Mingyu smiles, with the alpha who was called out blushing as Taehyung laughs. "Ah, that must be a good news then. I wouldn't want him to be a brat during work hours." He looks at his mate with questioning eyes.

"Oh well! We should probably move now, he still has alot of things to rehearse on." Mingyu excuses himself, talking to the staffs as the two were left alone again.

"Ya heard my manager." Jungkook whispers, with Taehyung raising an eyebrow. "What about it?"

"Don't I deserve a kiss for behaving myself this time?" He hums, leaning close to Taehyung who pushes him away playfully. "Stop it. You have to go practice and I am still mad at you." The omega states, huffing.

"Babyyy.." He backhugs the latter. "You said you'll think about a new name for me." Taehyung responds, pouting.

"Hmm, how about you call me.." Jungkook began to think. "Bunny?"

"Bunny." Taehyung repeats before smiling. "If you're bunny then what am I?"

"Carrot." The alpha was hit on his arm. "Ow! What was that for? The name's cute!"

"Bunny, carrot?" Taehyung was in disbelief though he was smiling in the inside. "You're just horny. Stop it."

"Hmm. Fine." He pouts, having no idea on what to call Taehyung other than his own name. "I still have to rehearse. Watch me, yeah?"

Taehyung fell quiet for awhile, teasing him before nodding his head. "Okay. I'll watch, only if you do your best." The alpha grins, nodding.

"Of course, I always do my best." He steals a peck on Taehyung's cheek, who blushed by the sudden contact.

"Go or your manager would take back his words earlier." The male nods, taking his personalized microphone and ear buds. "You can sit by the chairs infront of the stage. You can have a nice view from there."

"I know where to sit." Taehyung chuckles, walking over to Jungkook before leaning for a kiss. "All I want you to do is to rehearse well." He pecks his lip again.

"You can do it, my bunny. Me and Taekoo believes in you." He cheered, with Jungkook caressing his bump before leaning down to kiss it aswell.

"I guess my carrot isn't mad anymore?" Jungkook teased, "You're wasting time. Now go on." He urged, walking first to have a nice seat on the VIP chairs.

"Good luck." He mouthed upon seeing Jungkook standing up the stage, ready for his rehearsals.

Indeed, Jungkook was lucky to have a loving mate that was there for him.

Just a little more, and everyone would be knowing who he was in his life.

At least, that's what he had thought would be.

••••

"I know, Soyeon ah." Jiwoo spoke through the phone, where she was being scolded on failing on her attempts.

"Why can't you just leave Taehyung and Jungkook alone? They have never done anything wrong to you." Jiwoo defended, though she had no equal power over the threats she got from the lady.

"Just don't ever let the two make it to the media themselves. Don't let them clarify that they are mates."

"I'll do my best." Jiwoo says. "As long as Jungkook doesn't get hurt."

"Get rid of Taehyung." Was all that Soyeon had ordered before hanging up.

Leaving Jiwoo to come up with another plan.

•••••

Just wanna say I love you all ggukies
and I'm sorry(?) 🤧✌
*hides to the corner*

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading!

Luvluv-A/n