Eighteen: A what?!

Right after Taehyung's hosting event at the music bank, his thoughts were still stuck on the time he and Jungkook had a small scripted chat on stage.

The way the alpha held his hands gently, it made him feel weird tingles as his mate side was happier than ever- maybe because the alpha have not talked to him quite awhile.

He held his stomach, pouting as he felt hungry rising than his dazed state.

"Taehyungie~ great job on your hosting! I'm actually looking forward of you doing more!" Jimin happily says, he was the first to meet Taehyung by the dressing room- a proud smile etched on his lips and it never left until such time they had talked.

"Thanks hyung," Taehyung says, blushing as he was now dressed in a more comfortable outfit, currently resting as he watched the pre-recorded performances on the small flatscreen TV of the room.

"Of course, though I see Jungkook was bothering you again." Jimin teased, with Taehyung recalling what had happened earlier at the stage- their scripted speech and the way his hands felt---

There it goes again.

"Oh? Did I suddenly- oh gosh I forgot you two weren't in good terms yet.." Jimin sighs, apologetically staring at Taehyung "I'm sorry for bringing such topic up, Taehyungie. It was my bad that I had suddenly said that." The beta says, regretting his action as he looked down

Taehyung's eyes slightly widened- Jimin was like a best ever friend to him, and he didn't want him sad especially if he was the reason behind it.

"Mochi, don't be sad about it.. I know Jungkook was just being himself and I understand that, come on.. It's not your fault okay? I don't want to be killed by your alpha for making you sad." Taehyung says with pure honesty, bit added a small joke in the end to which Jimin had smiled at effortlessly.

"Aw, I'm not sad. I just don't want you sad either." Jimin reasons out, to which Taehyung giggled at.

"So you're making yourself sad so that I won't be the one who is sad?" Taehyung asks, confusing Jimin a bit before the beta nodded his head slowly "I guess?" He says hesitant, not knowing what to say or what the boy meant but had laughed with him anyways.

"Jimin! There you are!" A voice interrupts as they both looked at the person to confirm who it was- and there stood Yoongi, a look of relief on his face as he went to hug his mate. "I thought some other alpha had already got you, geez." He says possessively, hugging Jimin tighter as the male hugs back, supressing a giggle as he looks at Taehyung with a wide smile.

"Yah, where else would I be? Of course I'll be here to support my brother's mate." Jimin says by the time Yoongi pulls away from the hug, sassily crossing his arms but had a soft smile on his lips.

"Eh, I'm just making sure my baby is not being touched by any other alphas." Yoongi says as he scratched his nape, with Jimin smiling wide as he pecks his cheek "I'm not interested in any other alphas, I'm only interested in you." Jimin cooes cutely, with Taehyung silently watching the two being such affectionate wolves.

He wished to have Jungkook like that too. If only he weren't such a brat.

"Erhem." Taehyung fake coughs, clesring his troat in success that the two had finally pulled away to snap back to the real world.

"Oh, sorry Tae." Jimin blushed, seeming to take his and his mate's time as if they were just alone

"Wolf instincts.." Yoongi adds, letting out a small chuckle as Taehyung hums. "Don't worry hyung~ I understand, but go get a room you two." He jokes, with Jimin being a blushing mess as Yoongi scoops him up by his waist.

"Well, if you may excuse us~" Yoongi smirks, with Jimin lightly punching his chest "Yah, I wanna spend time with my bestfriend! Let me go~" He whines, but soon defeated when he was intimidated by the alpha's growl.

"Have fun!" Taehyung chimes happily as he watched the two leave his dressing room.

He drops his smile, sighing as he stretched up his sore shoulder and back muscles for a bit. "What do I dooo.." He whimpers, bored as he continued to watch TV for a few minutes before feeling his phone vibrate from the table, his ringtone shortly following.

One new message!

View         or         Delete

Taehyung clicks the view buttom, the screen sending him to an unknown number.

unknown:
Hello.

Though Taehyung was freaking out if it was a sasaeng or some sort of fan, he felt his mate instincts saying to reply- so he wastes no time and began to type up a reply.

taehyung:
Hello, who is this may I ask?
You might have typed the
wrong number here.

Taehyung patiently waits for a reply, biting his lower lip nervously as his phone finally vibrated again.

unknown:
You deleted my number, didn't ya?
It's me.
Jungkook.

His eyes widens as he refrained a loud gasp from coming out of his mouth-- as far as he know, Jungkook was ignoring him and that their small conversation was just scripted. Now why was Jungkook texting him so suddenly?!

taehyung:
Eh? Uhm.. Hello then
Jungkook.
What do you want?

Jungkook🤔:
I just wanna ask you something.

Taehyung gulps, what was he even gonna ask? Gosh, making me so nervous over such intense message. He thought to himself as he finally gained a few conciousness to type a reply.

taehyung:
Uhm, sure! What is
it even about? Is it
something urgent?

Jungkook🤔:
Yes, it is urgent.
Well, rare-ish urgent
to be really exact.

Taehyung was then again confused, furrowing his eyebrows as he rereads Jungkook's latest reply.

Urgent? How urgent could that be? He thought to himself again before replying.

taehyung:
Sure, sure. What is it?
Tell me

Jungkook🤔:
I am
Demanding you, Kim Taehyung
To go on a date with me.

taehyung:
Sorry, what?

Jungkook🤔:
Reread it. I'm serious.
Meet me by the parking lot in
ten minutes.
It's a demand, so you better be there!

taehyung:
Uhhh, okay?

Jungkook🤔:
Remember it's for the baby!
Not you!

Taehyung smiles, closing his phone as he dreamily stares up at the white ceiling. "I don't understand you now, Jeon." He mumbles before fixing himself, getting ready for their so called date.

•••
New update from ya dear authornim!💜
Road to 4k! Tysm for the reads guys!😭💓

Enjoy!

Luvluv-A/n