Seventy Two: Media Fire

Their visit for Jiwoo and Soyeon may have been Taehyung's first, but it was also his last. Right after the unpleasant outburst of Jiwoo and the contractions he had along the way- Jungkook knew seeing them again with Taehyung will bring no good. He have done his part, and they no longer play a role on his life anymore.

Jungkook needs to focus on his upcoming son, afterall.

"Ya know, I have been planning to buy a house." Jungkook approaches his mate who sat at the living room couch, watching whatever the television provided for them. "A bigger one. So that our little angel can play around."

Taehyung couldn't help but let out a playful noise to what he said. "A small house for us three would do. Baby won't mind it." He looks down to his tummy, watching Jungkook caress it as soon as he sat down. "What matters is that we are happy together. Staying strong and keeping our bond."

However, his reply made the alpha snicker. "Who says we're only gonna have one pup?" Which had resulted a hit on his bicep.

"Sure, you get pregnant next." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "It's not easy to carry a heavy bump everywhere. Our baby's not even born yet but you wanna add another one." He pouts, but Jungkook kisses it away.

"You're so moody." The alpha cooed. "Stop making me fall for you even more."

"I won't stop, because I don't want you to fall for anyone else other than me." Taehyung lays his head to his shoulder. "That's the most least thing I would wanna do now, I will not be the jerk you knew before. The same guy who fucked you up pretty good at the hotel."

"Anything but that memory." Taehyung cringed. "We were so childish back then. Maybe if you weren't begging outside my door then maybe things are different now."

"Nah, I like how it turned out to be." Jungkook says, eyes focused on the television. "It made me realize.. Alot of things. Made me wiser and strong for you, our baby and for my self."

"Stop being so emotional. You're such a baby." Taehyung huffs, a smile cracking up his lips as he couldn't help himself but to feel how much whipped Jungkook was for him. "Act like a grown alpha will ya."

"Yeah yeah." Jungkook chuckles, interwining their hands again as it was the thing that he had liked the most whenever he spends his time with his mate. He found Taehyung's hand soft and warm, his long delicate fingers hugged his perfectly and it simply makes him feel relaxed.

"I couldn't believe we finally got rid of Soyeon and Jiwoo.. They wouldn't be bothering us now. It's just sad that our son won't have a grandma and aunt." Taehyung says, letting out a sigh-- this time it wasn't a cause of disapproval nor a problem, it was relief and contentment.

"What about.. Minhye? Your mom?" Jungkook spoke carefully, not wanting to get on the sad side of Taehyung. The omega sighs, pouting. "I.. Don't know. All she knew was that I am pregnant but I left it that way. Maybe she's just like Soyeon, and I am still scared about how she would react if she finds out you're the father."

After that Soyeon and Jiwoo incident, Taehyung had been scarred for the rest of his life. It was a traumatic experience, and there was no way he would forget about it. He may forgive the two someday, but that doesn't mean he is gonna forget what they have done to him and his son.

He was just afraid that everything like that would happen again.

"Hey Tae? Are you okay?" Jungkook says, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts. "You were spacing out. Is something bothering you?" He asks, worried but the omega simply shakes his head no.

"It's nothing. Just random thoughts I guess." He says. "What is it? About mom?" Taehyung hums, moving his head to a comfortable position on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh no, sorry about that topic though. My bad." The alpha says, his thumb rubbing circles on Taehyung's hand that was still interwined against his. "I was just discussing about our confession- Yoongi hyung says it wouldn't be good to wait a little more longer, because fans and media are keeping an eye on us after I suddenly left the concert to attend my matters with you."

Taehyung pouts, knowing he would have to think about Jungkook's image when it comes to the media rumors and their bond confession. It would be a tough journey for them, to face the fans and to be hated by some of them- a situation that couldn't be avoided. If only they could keep it a secret forever, he would rather do it that way.

But there are no secrets that can be hid for long.

"We can.. Do it on your next concert." Taehyung finally spoke after a minute of silence. "This time we can make sure I get there safely."

"Are you sure though? You know how overwhelming it gets on stage.." Jungkook didn't want to risk it, as Taehyung was already on his third trimester. One wrong move and it can damage their son.

"Don't worry, I will just only have a little screentime. I just.. Don't want to live like a secret anymore. I know I am still going through therapies but-- I can do it. I want to get this over with and just be happy with you and our pup." Though it was hard for him to decide such public announcement, it was still for the best. Yoongi was right, it would cause a huge misunderstanding if the media finds out first before their confession.

"You're right." Jungkook sighs. "I just hope this is gonna be good. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to you and our angel."

"I won't let anything happen to him either." Taehyung smiles. "Not anymore." He sat straight, "Nothing would be a threat to me anymore. As long as Soyeon and Jiwoo are in the institute."

"I know." Jungkook kisses his hair. "You're strong baby. I know that.

Taehyung takes a deep breath.

Just a little more, and he is finally out to the public-- and whatever they say, won't affect his love and bond with his alpha.