Ninety Two: Father instincts

The first time Jimin had held the baby, he knew that it was the start of his responsibilities as a parent.

"She's.." Jimin lets out an airy chuckle, tears starting to form in his eyes due to how happy he was. "She's so pretty, Yoongi look.." He gently cradles the 5 month old baby girl, who was legalized under their care and officially became a Min.

The alpha smiles the moment he lands his gaze on their daughter. Jimin wanted to adopt a baby as he would want Minjun to grow up with a playmate just around his age- it also felt like the adopted wolf was theirs by blood.

"She really is," Yoongi caresses the baby's soft cheeks with his index finger. "Our sweet baby Min Mi-Sun."

"I can't wait to let her meet Minjun and his loving parents." Jimin presses a kiss to Mi-Sun's head, giving her enough shade by the time they head out of the adoption center- finally taking their daughter home.

"Should I call Jungkook to inform them?" Yoongi asks, opening the car door for Jimin to enter.

"No~" Jimin giggles. "I wanna see their sincere reactions on seeing Mi-Sun." He watches Yoongi jog the other way around to the driver's seat.

"Well, it's your call sweetie." The alpha replied, turning on the car engine before backing away from their parking spot. "Damn, I still couldn't believe we finally.. We finally became a family because of Mi-Sun."

"I know," The beta looks out of the window as they passed by different buildings, glancing down to Mi-Sun every now and then though she was still asleep. "She's still a blessing for us. I hope to be a good parent for her."

"Me too, Jimin ah. I am sure we will be good parents." Yoongi assures, not wanting Jimin to doubt himself. He already knew a few stuff about child care through babysitting MinJun, and maybe they can continue to improve themselves now that they were officially parents.

"I love you Yoongi ah~" Jimin smiles, "And Mi-Sun too!" He presses another kiss on the baby's forehead, somehow trying his best not to crush her due to fondness.

"I love you both." Yoongi smiles back, focusing on the road as they head back to Taehyung and Jungkook's abode.

•••••

"You want to see our son?" Jungkook asks, somehow feeling a wave of protectiveness run inside him. Even if Hyujin was his father with or without proof- that doesn't mean he's gonna easily show their son in front of him.

"Is there something wrong with seeing my grandson?" The alpha raises an eyebrow, "I know you and your loving mate bonded to create your mate baby." Hyujin may be gone, but he was constantly informed of what was going on in Korea and one of those informations was Kim Taehyung's pregnancy.

"Come on, is it that hard to show me?" Hyujin shakes his head a little in disbelief. "If you are worried that I am here to cause harm, think again. This is a friendly approach so return it the best way as you can before I change my mind."

"Jungkookie." Taehyung muttered, unsure of his approach. "He maybe just wants to see Minjun--"

"No, Tae." The alpha cuts him off before looking back to his father. "And if you change your mind then what? You're gonna let your guards attack us? All for just seeing our son?" He raises an eyebrow, getting ahead of the possible situations that might happen to them.

"Remember, he may be your grandson but I am the dad. Hurt him or even my mate and I won't hesitate to treat you like a rogue." He howled, his emotions penting up into anger.