Sixty Six: Losing me

I was so shookt of how the comment section
suddenly blew up in my previous update🤧😂
Thank you so much for reading this book,
I really appreciate it, ggukies!❤💜

Enjoy!

•••••

It had been hours and Jungkook never left his mate. It was either he would talk to him even if he was unconcious, or would call Seokjin to check up on him every now and then.

"You're really worried for him." Jiwoo side commented, smiling sweetly as she watched Jungkook caress Taehyung's hair.

"I would rather die than to see him suffer." Jungkook whispers. "Remember that." He stares back to his mate again, smiling as he appreciates the beauty he held and how he was even lucky to even have him.

"Is he really that important to you?" Jiwoo furrows her eyebrows, "You grew up without him, you should know the limits."

"I grew up without you, Jiwoo." Jungkook snaps. "Yet did I ever question you? Why can't you just leave me alone for once? If you are a good sister to me then you might aswell support what I want and what I decide."

"I am just trying to help you," Jiwoo excuses, though she sounded frustrated and mad. "What about Yoongi? He caused the accident."

"That's something I will look up to the moment my mate wakes up." Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's hand. "I should know what happened before I take actions with filing a case."

This, however just upsets Jiwoo. She never supported the two with their relationship- she just thought that Taehyung doesn't deserve her brother, that he deserves someone more than the male can give.

She has to end Taehyung if she wants this to finish.

"You must be tired, Jungkook." Jiwoo approaches her brother, caressing his back. "You should rest, I can look after him."

Jungkook stays quiet for a little while, before shaking his head. "But what if he wakes up? He would surely look for me."

"Stop being stubborn okay? We should help each other here. I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't want to see you tired." Jiwoo smiles when her brother looks up at her, trying to encourage him on resting.

"Okay, just.. Call me as soon as he wakes up." Jungkook surely had doubts on leaving his mate unattended- not literally but he knew something was up with Jiwoo. But he was blinded, he thought her sister was there to help him get through this misery, to comfort him.

He was so wrong to even trust her cunning deeds.

"I will." The alpha then stood up, leaning and pressing a loving kiss to his mate's forehead. "Tae, I'll be back okay? Please wake up soon, I miss you already."

His heart felt heavy saying that, as if it was only begging him to stay- but Jiwoo would only push him to rest.

Jungkook takes another glance to Jiwoo, who nodded her head assuringly. He was tired, he needed rest. Maybe Jiwoo was right.

"Take care of him, or else." He glares, leaving the room- with his mate and the culprit in it.

There was a minute of silence before Jiwoo turns to look at Taehyung. "How dumb can Jungkook be, hmm?" She leans down, caressing his locks as if she was mocking his brother- before giving it a tight grip. "Too bad, the call he'll be getting is only me announcing your death."

Jiwoo's eyes scans the room, following the trail of his oxygen source that led to the main socket. She knew if that thing was unplugged- Taehyung's breathing would become unstable, hell he would even be dying in her own eyes.

"Just say your own goodbye, Tae. You'll open your eyes yet you're gonna be somewhere else. Somewhere far away from us."

Meanwhile, Jungkook felt uneasy. He walked slowly, as if there was this heavy weight stopping him. He had the urge to go back, to see if Taehyung was awake.

But as soon as he turns around to do so, a voice calls him out.

"Jungkook! Sunbaenim!" It was awfully familiar, so he turns back only to see the face he hated the most.

"Hoseok." He growls, remembering his stupid acts- and what Taehyung had said to him last time. "How dare you show yourself here?" He approaches the male, grabbing him instantly by his collar.

"I-I'm n-ot here to do it again!" Hoseok cries, trying to pry off the grip of the alpha. "I'm here to-- to face everything." He held his camera close, as if it held his remaining life.

"What do you mean?" The alpha slowly loosened his grip, confused as Hoseok takes a deep breath.

"C-can.. Can we talk?" Hoseok whispers. "I have everything you need. The evidence." He lifts his camera, unsure if Jungkook would actually give him the chance.

"I am ready to correct the things I once did wrong." He looks down, but mustered his courage to stare back at Jungkook. "I am here to take your side. I will do what's right and I think it's for you to know the truth."

•••••

Shaky breaths. Blurred vision. Taehyung lets out a loud gasp, as his eyes met the beaming light above him.

He was too weak to move, as if his energy was sucked up too much. He takes a minute to adjust his vision, only to realize he was inside a private ward.

With someone he had not trusted anymore. "Ah, you're awake." Jiwoo spoke, her voice lacing with disappointment and sarcasm. "I wished you never did."

Taehyung was unable to speak, throat dry as he could clearly hear the beeping noise beside him. He turns his head slowly to where Jiwoo stood, seeing her wicked smile and the eyes that were planning murder.

"Looking for your hero?" She smirks, appraoching his bed. "Too bad, he fell for the villain's trick. I guess he's gonna be coming back to mourn for you instead."

Taehyung tries to speak, to yell and scream for help- yet only airy gasps came out from him. He could feel the pressure he does from the pain on his stomach, so he eases himself down.

"Well, I'll have to end your suffering. I don't want my brother to pathetically worry about you. He doesn't even deserve you, you don't deserve him either." A look of disgust was then seen on her face. "I never liked you, Taehyung. I would wish you to die, even- just take your son with you too. Taking care of a baby would be a huge pain for us."

Jiwoo removes the oxygen wire from Taehyung's nose, giving him a little harder time to breath. "Damn, seeing you like that is already making me happy."

"Ju...ng.." Taehyung gasps, coughing as his throat was too dry. "Ng..kook.." He calls, though his voice was only a mere whisper.

"Say goodbye now, Taehyung." She smirks, lifting up a pillow. "Sweet dreams."

A shaky gasp leaves Taehyung's mouth before his eyes were blinded with darkness, with his air supply cutting shorter as the second passes.

He hopes that maybe soon enough, his nightmare would come to an end.

•••••

Everything's gonna be finee, just a little more ggukies.🤧💜 hopefully.

Double update??? 🤔🤔

Luvluv-A/n