Fourty Eight: Jimin

Warning: Sensitive content!

Be minded, luvya! Enjoy!

••••

"You're such a disgrace!"

The second meeting with Soyeon was just as chaotic as the first one. This time, Taehyung was unbothered- confident eversince the time he had the power to speak himself.

"Mom, don't disrespect nor speak ill of my fucking mate!" Jungkook cussed, growling at his own mother as he hugs his mate, to symbolize protection and his affection towards his mate.

"No, kook." Taehyung subtly gripped on Jungkook's bicep. "Let her Jungkook ah. Infact, this is the only thing she can do to me."

Soyeon then again looked at Taehyung with pure disappointment and anger, pointing at him directly. "You are the reason of this. You made my son betray me!"

Then goes the last statement that left a mark on Taehyung. "Because of this, I will never forgive you and Jungkook. I will never have a son who became a disgrace!"

Taehyung paused for a while, unable to say anything. Did Soyeon disown Jungkook? No, she surely loved the male so much that she would try to correct him.

But why did she just give up?

"Let's go, Taehyung." Jungkook sighs, getting a firm grip on his wrist as he was subtly pulled away. "We don't need her in order to step forward." He bitterly say, aloud for Soyeon to hear and before Taehyung can even turn to look at her- they were already out of the house.

"Jungkook ah.." Taehyung says, doubting to ask something related to the fight earlier. "Yeah?" His tone was calm, unbothered. He was adjusting Taehyung's seatbelt so it wouldn't be too tight when clasped.

The omega took this opportunity to lean ans kisa his alpha's hair. "I'm sorry if she had to say that." He apologizes, though it wasn't partly his fault when the male's mom wanted his son to marry and mate with someone else.

Jungkook paused, before giving him a quick peck in the lips- sitting back to his own seat. "It's not your fault, she had been like that eversince we haven't crossed paths yet." He assures, but this had only built up conscience to Taehyung.

"But she basically disowned you." Taehyung hated to say it, as he knew being disowned by your own parent would hurt no matter how much the misunderstandings they had to go through.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He starts the engine, glancing at Taehyung before starting to drive. "I have you, why would I worry? Soon enough we will both be parents wouldn't we?" He spoke, and this made Taehyung smile.

"Yeah. We should let our baby Taekoo, experience the love we can give to the fullest." Taehyung says, still remaining on the positive side. "Jimin's there for your mom after all right?"

Jungkook held his breath for a few seconds, gripping on the steering wheel tight but had managed to keep himself sane.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, noticing the weird reaction Jungkook gave him after saying such statement. "Are you okay? Did I say something you didn't like?"

The alpha furrowed his eyebrows, but he knew it was no use of telling him he was fine. "No.. Not really. I'll tell you when we get back home okay?"

Taehyung bit his lower lip, a little nervous of what's to come. "Okay." He still responds, with the rest of the car ride becoming silent.

Arriving back to Jungkook's large apartment complex, Taehyung's curiousity pipes up again. He still remained silent though, he wouldn't want to be too nosy if Jungkook was still uncomfortable.

Once he had parked his car, he turns the engine off before sighing. "You see, Jimin and Soyeon aren't good terms aswell. Jimin sure was a beta and it wasn't something for her to be ashamed of.." Jungkook looks away.

"But she seems to find fault in every move Jimin does. Even if it was him trying to impress her with his own capabilities.. It would still end up with her correcting my brother." Taehyung reached for his hand, sensing that the alpha was starting to be sad about his story.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. I take what I had said back." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, now completely concerned of the two brothers being stuck under the cruel mom of theirs.

"No, it's okay. It's the truth anyways, and I know someday Jimin would be telling you this." Jungkook squeezed his hand. "We both know that Jimin had found his mate- but it turned to he a male. Our generation had the rare percentage of finding a male mate, and we seem to be in that percentage." He explains, smiling at the fact as he caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"But what about Jimin? You seem to be taken back when I said he was still there for Soyeon." He doesn't forget to ask, doe eyes staring at Jungkook's and he knew that the male couldn't resist them.

"Ah," He sighs in disbelief. "Well, Jimin--"

Before he can even explain, his cellphone dinged with an upcoming message. The alpha took his phone and reads the message. "You should talk to Jimin instead, baby. He has alot to say and it would be better if it came from him and not me. I have something to attend."

Taehyung frowns, not at the fact he didn't complete what he would say, but at the fact Jungkook had to leave. "I'll be back later before dinner." Jungkook assures before pecking his mate's lips.

"Okey. I'll be making dinner so be here!" Taehyung says, and Jungkook nods. "Don't miss me too much." The omega blushed, scrunching his nose up cutely as he steps out of the car- with Jungkook guiding him of course.

"I heard Jimin's home today, so you're not alone." He smiles at this nodding before pecking his lips again. "Take care and get home safely." He whispers and Jungkook hums.

"Always." He smiles, before getting back to his car and with Taehyung making his way back inside the apartment.

"Jiminnie! I'm home," Taehyung calls out, but the entire house was silent. "Are you asleep?" He calls again, before laughing a little- "Did Yoongi made you exhausted again?"

He sets his things down by the coffee table, carefully making his way upstairs- which was a little hard with him being pregnant.

"Jimin?" Taehyung calls again, and as he moves forward- little muffled noises was heard inside of the beta's room. "Are you there?" He asks quietly, now standing infront of the door.

But what bothered him was that it wasn't something he would tease Jimin for-- the beta was obviously crying his eyes out. A wave of worry ran inside of Taehyung. "I'll come in." He says, twisting the knob which wasn't locked.

There sat Jimin in the middle of the bed, face covered with his hands as he cried. His body shakes, and what Taehyung saw shocked him.

As Jimin was shirtless- his upper body was loitered with bruises, fresh and old.