Ninety Four: Jungkook's motivation

Q/A: What would be a cute petname for Taekook?? (≧∇≦)/ /badly needs suggestions so pls do tell!/

•••••

Taehyung gave his alpha a worried stare, walking over to where he was currently nesting himself; the gym.

"Kook.. You don't have to listen," He spoke, a little disappointed with how quick Jungkook accepted such ruthless request. "You and Yoongi would get hurt. Either way it's gonna be risky for the both of you." He tries to explain, in hopes that it would change Jungkook's mindset.

"I'm doing this for you and our son," He throws a punch to the bag displayed in front of him, breath staggering though he refuses stop. "I am fighting for a reason and that is because I don't want my dad to mold our son into a heartless leader of his company." Jungkook glares at the punching bag, swinging another punch which created a loud pounding noise.

Taehyung purses his lips, silently watching his mate beat the bag like his whole life depends on it. He looked determined, and somehow his stubborn persona doesn't go away so easily. "But can you at least rest? You have been here all day." He had no problems with Minjun as Jimin was there to help him- which he gladly returns by entertaining Minsun.

Jungkook huffs, practicing his leg kicks on the same beaten bag before looking at his mate who automatically widened his eyes, lower lip jutting out to form a pout. It was a combo the alpha couldn't easily turn down, which was an advantage for Taehyung who had the right charms to attract almost every wolves around.

But now it was only his mate, the luckiest among all breeds out there.

"Alright," He stretched his limbs for a moment before reaching to hold the punching bag- trying to keep it in place as it was swinging helplessly from all the hits he have done. "Is Minjun asleep?" Jungkook sighs, letting his sore muscles relax as he walks back to the bench Taehyung was occupying.

The gym wasn't that spacious, but it was enough for both Yoongi and Jungkook to use. He was thankful as the house provided them a private gym- which made it a little less hassle as they stayed indoors.

"Mhm! He's such a sleepy two month old." Taehyung carefully stood up when Jungkook was a few meters away, holding a fresh face towel ready to wipe his sweat.

"He's such an angel." Jungkook stood still when Taehyung began to wipe his face and neck, reaching for the water bottle to keep himself hydrated. "Just like you~" He added in the end, resulting for Taehyung to give him a playful hit.

"Stop it." The omega whined, cheeks flushed red as well as his ears. It wasn't hard to make Taehyung blush, especially when it involves a compliment. "You're tired yet you still manage to play around." He rubs the towel onto Jungkook's nape, letting it rest to his shoulder after doing so as he grabs another cloth to dry the alpha's back.

"What? It's just a reminder, darling." Jungkook chuckles, using the towel draped on his shoulder on drying his sweat damp hair. "I'm thankful to have you as my wonderful mate, I mean- you're here to pamper me with care even at most serious occasions."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrows as a silly smile forms up on his face. "Darling? Why do you always have a lot of nicknames for me?" He huffs, watching Jungkook's buff shoulders heave from laughing. "Hearing you say that is just cute. If you don't want the nickname, why don't you return it along with a kiss?"

"How about no." Taehyung smiles, rejecting the offer playfully. "You're sweaty and stinky, go and take a shower then I'll reconsider." He pulls the used towel out from under Jungkook's damp shirt, piling it along with the dirty towels the alpha have used from his nonstop training.