Fourty Four: Baby

As much as Jungkook wanted to turn things around- he couldn't. Apparently he understood why Taehyung suddenly became moody when he arrived, and it all led him to the same reason which was the interview.

He was upset, too. He made sure to remind Jieun that he wasn't interested with mating her nor signing contracts. Jungkook knew it would be completely useless for them both as they aren't even true mates to sum it all up.

"Tae," The alpha clears his throat, trying to catch his mate's attention who was busy decorating the muffins.

Then again, the male had ignored him. But Jungkook knew it was too early to just give up. He felt like it was also his fault anyways.

"Baby, are you mad?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows as Taehyung looks at him with narrowed eyes. "No, I'm just upset." He says sarcastically with Jungkook rolling his eyes.

This wasn't the worst of his mood swings though. It wasn't like the time he threw Jungkook's things out saying he should just leave because he didn't show much affection to him even if he did. Taehyung was a questionable wolf sometimes, really.

The thoughts of it made Jungkook laugh silently. He knew Taehyung was just a sensitive pregnant wolf, and this would always test his patience.

Taehyung did change Jungkook. Alot.

The omega was occupied by his work that he didn't notice the alpha stepping closer behind him. Before he can even react, he already felt the gentle arms wrapping around him and his baby bump. The action would always make him blush, he felt loved especially if his alpha was the one who was hugging him.

Of course, he tried to resist- but how could he, when Jungkook was already resting his chin onto his shoulder? Taehyung bit his lower lip, sighing before letting his shoulder slump down- discarding his tensed feeling.

"I already discussed this matter to Jieun. I told her I am not interested with her nor the contract for wealth," Jungkook smiles. "That I am seeing someone else."

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat hearing this. Jungkook really denied everything to Jieun, then? He was thankful the alpha was true to his words; to remain loyal to him and take responsibility.

"Really?" Taehyung couldn't help but to respond, preventing a smile rising from his lips as Jungkook hums. "Yes, really. So please forgive me. I didn't know she would be there, either."

This made the omega chuckle, leaning back to Jungkook before nodding. "Okay~ I forgive you." The words the alpha wanted to hear. Jungkook smiles from ear to ear, having the chance to peck his mate's cheek.

"Does that mean I can get a taste of you?" Jungkook smirks teasingly, with Taehyung pulling away from his hug and hitting his bicep. "I am not in the mood." He pouts, staring at Jungkooj as if he was a pervert hitting on him.

"Kidding," Jungkook cups Taehyung's cheeks, stealing a peck from his lips. "I meant the muffins." He chuckles with Taehyung scrunching his nose up cutely.

"Nope, they're mine!" Taehyung says, as if they were the last batch of muffins he can eat all his life.

"Alright." Jungkook had no choice, and this only made the omega smile wide before munching on the muffins he made.

Jungkook smiles fondly, finding his mate incredibly cute chewing on his favorite muffin- which was the muffin he himself would make before. Everytime Taehyung would gulp the muffin, he would caress his stomach gently, telling the baby it's good and that it would be their favorite muffin from then on.

"You look so whipped." Jimin says, appearing at the kitchen to get himself some bottled water. Jungkook hums, unable to deny the fact he really was hesd over heels for the wolf.

"I know." He responds bluntly with a smile. "Whatever Jeon," Jimin chuckles, getting one muffin from Taehyung's tray and surprisingly, the eating male did not protest.

"How unfair." Jungkook grumbles with Jimin laughing. "Anyways, mom wants to meet me. Wish me luck kook."

"If she does anything unacceptable do not hide it." Jungkook says as Jimin nods, bidding goodbye to the two of them as he took his leave.

••••

The following night was a cozy one for them. Due to Jungkook's hectic schedule, he would often go home late or even not go home at all. Taehyung would always crave for his cuddles, and it would often lead him on crying every night.

But this night was an excemption. Jungkook was free until tomorrow, and that means Taehyung would be sleeping peacefully and safe under his mate's hug.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung snuggles to his touch, caressing his naked chest before kissing his mark. "Doctor Kim called me earlier," He explains, with Jungkook humming as he was busy caressing his hair locks.

"What did he say? Are you okay?" He asks, with Taehyung giggling, "of course I am okay. He reminded me about my checkup tomorrow."

A wide smile was then shown across the omega's lips. "He also told me that we can finally know the pup's gender kookie!"

"Really?" Jungkook's heart skips a beat. He had always thought of the baby's gender, and he couldn't believe it would be tomorrow. "Yes, really!" Taehyung returns the excitement, with Jungkook caressing his baby bump.

"Girl or boy, whatnot, I will be happy as the pup would be the symbol of our bond." Jungkook says with Taehyung blushing.

"You're such a cute dad." Taehyung commented, cupping Jungkook's face like he would normally do before pecking his lips.

"And you will be a great mom, I'm sure our pup would be the luckiest baby ever born." Jungkook brags, with Taehyung humming in agreement.

"Thank you, kookie.." Tears began to well up on Taehyung's eyes, feeling emotional as ever. Jungkook hums, wiping his tears away worriedly.

"Tae, baby, don't cry. Come on, please?" Jungkook says, kissing his hair but this only made the boy sob even more.

"B-but," He chokes out, "I'm.. I'm so happy you became a responsible person.." He smiles, with Jungkook biting his lower lip, flustered.

"I will be, I don't want to be a jerk anymore." Jungkooj admits, staring lovingly into Taehyung's eyes. "I don't wanna hurt you," He whispers to his ear, gently giving it a kiss.

"For you," He says, caressing the male's cheek. "You are the person I would want to marry." Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling Jungkook's lips on his own for a few seconds.

"Because I love you, Taehyung." Jungkook smiles, with Taehyung hugging him.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung smiles back. "You made me realize that having someone is really special.."

"Especially if that person would be the one who would stay by you for a long time," With a peck to Jungkook's lips, he closed his eyes.

"I love you too, Jungkook. I think I really do."

••••

What do you think of this chapter?

What do you think would be the baby's gender? :3

Enjoy!

Luvluv-A/n