Fifty Nine: Sabotage plan?

"Baby, you should've told me about your mother. I can't just let her go here without my watch." Jungkook sighs, worried. "She might have hurt you and we don't know what will happen!"

"Kookie." Taehyung pouts. "I'm okay." He tries to assure- well, for the nth time perhaps. It had been a few hours since Minhye left, bidding a sweet goodbye as they were finally in good terms- and had been a few minutes upon Jungkook's arrival.

Having to explain the whole situation just made him a little more worried than he would usually be. It was cute for Taehyung to know he cares about him, but he was being stubborn which was annoying.

"Why didn't you tell me she was here? I could've excused to go home.." Jungkook replies, returning a pout to Taehyung who rolled his eyes playfully.

"She was here to apologize, not to do anything mean to me." He chuckles, laying his head onto the alpha's shoulder- the scent of coffee then invading his nostrils as he smiles at the comfort it gives.

"It was still a good thing Yoongi was home to accompany you. I can't let shit happen like what mom can do, she's unpredictable."

"I know you're worried, kook. But loosen up a bit." Yoongi butts in again, not wanting the two having an arguement over small things again. "I was here, he's fine and Minhye's gone. That's what matters okay?" He assured, hoping the alpha would listen to him this time.

Luckily, it did. "Well, next time you guys should tell me immediately. I won't leave both my son and mate unattended." He sighs, a little furstrated but he knew better. Taehyung assured he was fine and he was contented about it anyways.

"See? That's my kookie." Taehyung teased, rubbing his baby bump gently. "How was work though?"

"Fine, it was tiring yet I was free to decide something for the two of us." Jungkook's frownig face then switches into a happy smile. "For the pregnancy and mating confession?" Taehyung asks, worried as he lacked confidence to speak himself up- most especially with his fans hearing the issue would affect him.

"Yeah." Jungkook then reaches to rest his hand above Taehyung's which was on his bump. "I planned to have it on my first concert instead. Since it would only take place here in Korea, I guess it'll be much more easier for you rather than taking you abroad." He was careful to explain, with Taehyung whining at the end of his statement.

"Will they like me..?" Taehyung says, knowing for sure that Jungkook's fans might be shocked. This will connect to the reason behind his sudden idol break, and from the dispatch rumors going around.

He better prepare himself, it was better to be safe than sorry.

"They will have to face it and accept fate, Tae." Jungkook sighs, then inhaling Taehyung's sweet jasmine scent. "Still, I will be right here. I will be the right parent for our son and to be a loving mate, at least." He assures, his thumb rubbing circles at the back of Taehyung's hand to soothe him and relieve his stress.

"Thank you." Was all that Taehyung could utter, his emotions bubbling up again as his chest heaves up and down- he didn't know why he was even crying at the first place, the blame was all on his constant mood swings.

"You don't have to thank me, baby." Jungkook says, using a form of petname that never fails to make Taehyung blush.

"Stop calling me that," He pouts, scrunching his nose cutely as he pulls away from Jungkook. "It's an overused name." He huffs, as if disappointed for such a name he would usually call.

"Whatt, you don't even complain about that before." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, but this only made the omega reply with his tongue teasingly sticking out.