Twenty: Alpha's Protection

"What do you wanna eat?" Handing the omega a menu, Jungkook opens his own menu as he began to scan for the foods he wantes to eat.

Taehyung takes the menu to himself, scanning each available dishes for him to eat as he mentally asked his baby on what to eat. "Uh," He rescans again, rereading each meals as he states his order to Jungkook.

"That's it?" Jungkook asks in assurance, glancing at Taehyung who was now crossing his arms. "Stop making it look like four meals for me isn't enough." The boy shyly says, blushing as he was embarrassed on how much he had ordered.

"Nah, I was just clarifying. And besides, I expected you to eat a little and I'm glad you didn't." The alpha says in relief; happy that Taehyung was confident of the things he had wanted to do or eat.

"Well, I mean its for the baby." Taehyung rolls his eyes "and it's free food. I can't just waste an expensive offer." He jokes, grabbing his phone to text his manager on where he was just so the other male won't worry much about him suddenly gone out of the dressing room.

"Hey, who are you busy texting at?" Jungkook asks, a low growl following after as he stares onto Taehyung's phone, curious and a bit upset since this was supposed to be their date, that even Taehyung's phone was not allowed.

"My manager nim.." Taehyung says before shutting his phone off, just so Jungkook won't be curious anymore. "I have to tell him so if something happens you'll be sued." He jokes, with Jungkook leaning back on his own chair with a huff.

"Not like I would not protect the baby." Jungkook says with him deciding to order their meals since Taehyung was already hungry.

"Also, refrain being distracted. I invited you because I want you to see how responsible I am being the baby's father." Jungkook reminds, jealousy being evident on his tone as he tries hard not to be obvious, with Taehyung luckily not noticing it.

"Well, I can clearly see it, don't worry." Taehyung says with his kind smile. "I appreciate-- well, our baby appreciates his dad alot." He says, blushing once again when he had almost slipped from the fact Jungkook only did this for their baby.

"Why, thank you." Jungkook says with a proud grin, raising his hand as he motioned one of the waiters to get their orders.

Taehyung moves his dust mask up until his nose, brushing his bangs to cover his eyes. Though it was just a little help to remain his face unfully shown to people who would go close, at least he did his best.

Jungkook quickly told the waiter about their orders, not wanting Taehyung to feel uneasy with another presence. Though this was a common restaurant for idols to eat, they can't just risk an issue.

Especially when fans knew about the spark of rivalry in their blood.

When the waiter had finally got their order, Taehyung sighs in relief. "Will dispatch not follow us?" He asks Jungkook, almost in a tiny whisper as he moves his dust mask down just below his chin.

The alpha huffs, just the thought of dispatch disgusts him. Alot. It had caused alot of damage to an idol's life, let alone depression and regret of just one issue being told.

"Nah," Jungkook says, exhaling from his nose in a way to show how annoyed he was by such company. "If they see us, we can clear it up by saying we just try to be friends despite our rivalry." The alpha taps his fingers at the marble table, staring up at Taehyung who was watching his finger motion silently.

"Besides," He stops his motion, with Taehyung now focused on what he was about to say. "If things doesn't work out, then I think it's the start of Taekook."