Twenty Two: A Deal of Friends

Taehyung taps his fingers impatiently onto the marble surface, phone on his other hand as he looks at the bathroom area in hopes to see Jungkook this time, but to his avail; there was none.

He sighs, closing his eyes as he took a few sips on his juice glass until it was completely empty. "Why is he taking too long.." The omega mumbles worriedly- did Jungkook slip by accident of something?

By that, he decided to follow Jungkook- leaving a fair amount of tip behind as he double checks for the belongings he might leave behind and once it was completely clear, he took his leave by the back of the restaurant.

"Jungkook?" He calls, looking around the quiet parking lot as he looks for the car Jungkook had used. Taehyung takes another step, biting his bottom lip as he yelps out loud when the ringtone of his phone was heard suddenly.

Jungkook🤭:
I see you.
Go inside the car. I'm waiting.

Taehyung didn't even bother to reply, so he sighs as he shuts down the device. He took fast steps towards the familiar black car- it had looked so expensive judging by its own model, which of course was accompanied by carwash as it looked clean.

He taps the tinted window, all that he could see was his own reflection. Taehyung taps again, before the window rolls down- revealing a breathtaking sight of Jungkook in his sunglasses.

The omega's eyes slightly widened, blushing at the sight of his mate being so handsome yet dominant. He gulps, trying to snao back to his own senses before his stare could get any longer. "Why did you leave?" He asks, trying so hard not to jut his bottom lip out to form a pout- something he would do when disappointed of sad.

"Because," Jungkook smirks. He shakes his head as if he was amused, looking straight to the rear view mirror of the front seat- not even sparing a quick glance to the male. "I found a sneaky bitch trying to cause an issue between us." Was all that he had said that made Taehyung gasp.

"W.. What?" Taehyung stutters, mind being clouded with possibilities. Are they gonna chase the culprit? Did the culprit run away?

"Get in the car." Jungkook says with a stern-like voice, gripping on the steering wheel as Taehyung whimpered at the dominant wolf aura he was giving to him. Taehyung wastes no time as he ran to the other side of the car, opening the car door as he sat into the front seat- then there he noticed a person seated at the back seat.

"Whose he?" Taehyung asks as he wore his seatbelt, not to tight as he made sure that the door on his side was shut firmly and locked.

Jungkook released a chuckle, now taking off his glasses as he turns to look at the back seat as well. "Meet Jung Hoseok, a sly bitch who was spying on us. He had been working on dispatch for god-knows-how long. Disgusting." He growls, glaring holes onto the poor male who was named as Hoseok.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, examining Hoseok and his uniform- it was just a casual outfit; was he trying to blend in normally?

He notices how his wrists were tied by a ziptie, it was tight enough for his hand to turn red and he could see how the male was trying to pry the rope out weakly.

"Please," The male who seemed to be nervous says "Let me go, y-you can take the camera- just don't hurt me!" He pleads, his lips quivering in fear as he interlocks his joint wrists together as he begged for his freedom.

Taehyung's eyes softened, he wasn't even mad. He pitied the male for being in such condition.

"Well look whose regretting." Jungkook says as he rolls his eyes "You were at fault, what if I had not caught you? You're gonna expose an issue again? Dispatch, tsk." He says as if he were to be disgusted, glaring even more to the male with a growl.

"Kook.." Taehyung finally spoke up, reaching a hand to Jungkook who spared him a glance- well, with the glare not leaving his eyes for some reasons.

Taehyung's doe eyes widens, intimidated by his stare as he lets out a whimper. "K-kook ah.." He stutters, scared of the mad alpha and Jungkook caught up on the fact he was scared.

Jungkook immediately softened his stare, shaking his head quickly as he leans in. "Oh shit, I'm sorry okay?" He says rather in a quick way, with Taehyung gulping before nodding his head.

"I-it's okay, Jungkook." He says before turning Hoseok who was staring at them wide eyed. "S-so.." The male says, surprised. "Are you both..?" He says with his shocked expression staying.

"Shut up, stalker." Jungkook deadpans before yanking him by pulling Hoseok forward using the zipties. The male semi-yelps, beginning to feel scared again.

"Okay! I'm sorry sir! I'm sorry!" Hoseok says out loud, with Jungkook just tightening his grip as Taehyung quickly held onto his arm softly.

Jungkook looks at him, confused as he felt a soft squeeze from Taehyung. "Kook, don't be so harsh on him, we should hear his side first." He says, using his pouting aegyo when he sees Jungkook wasn't completely convinced.

"Fine," The alpha lets go of Hoseok, with the male sighing in relief before clearing his throat when he sees Taehyung waiting for his explaination.

"Money." Hoseok says plainly, looking away in shame. "I did everything for money, though our income depends on what we gather around idols- it still pays off a good amount for me and my sick baby brother." He says with a heavy sigh. "I'm so sorry, I was at the brink of losing my job- my only job and my only choice is to stalk the two famous idols here and that is you and Jeon Jungkook." He says apologetically as he bit his lower lip.

Taehyung blinks, "Dispatch is just- so mean.." He mumbles, crossing his arms grumpily whilst Jungkook held a coo because of his cuteness.

"I know. Isn't he one of them? That means he's also mean." Jungkook tries to convince Taehyung, who just shaked his head. "Alphas sometimes are perverts and meanies. Doesn't that mean you're also one of them?" He spats back with Jungkook widening his eyes.

"H-hey! Am not." He says whilst rolling his eyes again, with Taehyung giggling before turning to Hoseok.

"Hello," He starts off happily. "I'm Kim Taehyung ti formally say! I see you're a beta," Taehyung smiles his box-smile before continuing. "Let's be friends!"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Are you serious, Taehyung?!" He says out of shock with his mate nodding his head. "Well- serious as the fact that I am pregnant!"

Hoseok then widened his eyes, along with Jungkook who stayed surprised.

"Oops.." Taehyung nervously says with a sheepish smile, looking away awkwardly.