Bonus Chapter #4: The Jeon Vacation [2]

"Don't forget to tune in again to see who would take home 1st place price!" Taehyung delivers his script perfectly, gesturing to his partner to complete his act.

"Again this is your home of discovering idols- the music~ bank~!" The camera rolls on for a few more seconds, with music playing at the background as they danced along the rhythm.

"And! Cut!" Upon the announcement of dismissal, Taehyung felt his heart grow heavy again. It was clear as daylight that he was tired, overworked even- yet he kept doing it for the sake of following his unwanted schedule.

"Thank you." He managed to show of a kind smile to the staffs, bowing to them and to his co-host to remind them how much they have worked hard.

They were on the same page in a way, after all.

"Well done, Taehyung." One of his producets chimes, a proud smile on his face. "I am anticipating for your performances next week."

"About that.." Taehyung gulps, trying to voice out his struggles even if it seems to feel complicated. "I don't think I will be at my best shape for the next few weeks. I will be on my heat cycle and-"

"That would still affect your schedule." The producer insists, his smile never leaving his face to which had made the omega feel uncomfortable. "We have discussed this, didn't we? I couldn't make any more changes to your schedule."

"But my manager made it clear that I can't resume activities during my cycle." Taehyung pushes his only hope; Yoongi. His personal manager, who has been trying to convince and reschedule everything that was given to him although the producer seemed to be planning ahead.

It was unfair.

"Can you not take suppressants?" The producer raises an eyebrow. "I have already finalized your activities and there's no chances of me-"

"Changing them?" A voice interrupts the man's explanation. "I think that's a very serious topic you're talking about. Care to enlighten me about how you treat my mate?"

It was none other than Jungkook. He looked intimidating, releasing dominant pheromones that had reached Taehyung as well. "Kook ah-" The latter spoke, his voice almost cracking as he was caught off guard by the sudden scent intrusion.

"Daddy Taetae!" Minjun squeals, cluelessly dashing towards the omega to hug his leg. "We bought you ice cream! Dada went with me to the shop like he promised!"

"Awe, thank you sweetie." Taehyung kissed his son's forehead, his eyes never leaving Jungkook despite the attempts of distracting himself. He knew that everyone else was intimidated by the dominant pheromones his mate was releasing, but what could Taehyung do to stop his mate from defending him?

"Are you in charge of his private needs that you can just tell him when or when not to take his suppressants?" Jungkook tries to keep himself calm, not wanting to cause more drama. "Too bad, you're not. I am his mate, and I get to decide this in behalf of him."

Taehyung bit his lower lip, trying to stop himself from crying. Jungkook never failed him whenever it comes to these type of situations. The alpha would literally do anything to keep him and Minjun safe and healthy.

"Just so you know, I only settle decisions that would take the best effect for Taehyung." Jungkook smirks, pleased to see the producer speechless.

"So if I were you, listen to Taehyung's personal manager and reschedule everything." Jungkook shot his final glare towards the man. "Or else."

It was a hard process for everyone, but none were brave enough to complain nor make a side comment of what Jungkook have done. They knew that he was right anyways, so the situation was let go without much grudges.