EPISODE 84

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up looking around and my eyes met the white walls and beeping sounds confirming I was in a hospital.

I looked up and I saw Ashley, Janice Nancy and Scott sitting beside me on my bed. My mind was a little blank when I woke up but  a couple of minutes later I started remembering everything.

Me going to the hospital and getting kidnapped. Brittany starving me and taking me to the sea to kill me. I also remembered Gerald, Brad and Jack running towards me and I finally remembered Brittany firing the gun and a body falling on me and  Gerald calling my name.

I checked my body for any bandage or gun wound but found nothing. Wait if I wasn't the one Brittany shot then who ?

Oh my God Gerald!!!!!

She shot Gerald.

Where is Gerald?........... I asked panicking. I just hope he is okay.

He went home  to shower. He has been here since we brought you here and he has refuse to eat or go home to shower so we had to force him to go home and take a shower. He will be here at any moment......... Janice replied.

Oh thank God at least he is safe. I sighed.

If he wasn't the one been shot then who ? Who will save me. Wait Jack.

Where is Jack ?......... I asked.

Jack went with Gerald. Both of them need to shower........ Scott replied smiling.

Okay then who was shot? Who saved me? Who took the bullet for me ? Wait where is Brad ?..........I asked afraid of the answer I will get. They were all quiet. No one was talking.

Answer me where is Brad....... I shouted but still no one answered.

What is wrong.......... I asked as my heartbeat quickens and the machine beside me kept beeping. I unplugged the wires getting annoyed with the sound it was making.

I asked a question where is Brad......... I asked.

He is dead........... Scott answered slowly.

What!!!!!!! ........ I exclaimed shocked.

What do you mean he is dead.........I asked.

He threw himself infront of you when Brittany  fired the bullet......... Scott explained.

Oh my God tell me it is not true......... I cried.  Why would Brad do that. Why will he sacrifice himself to save me.

Someone I was planning to destroy. Someone I hated so much. Someone I deceive. He probably may be thinking what I said to him about been inlove with him was true. He didn't know I was lying to him.

Why will he take the bullet for me. Why will he do that.  I got his parents arrested. I know he has not been the best person to me but sacrificing his life to save me when I destroyed his family  and life made me regret everything I did to him.

I know I got justice for all the lifes his family destroyed but knowing he layed his life for me is killing me.

I am the worst person on earth. I wanted to kill my own child and now  someone  that I hated and destroyed was the one that gave his life up to save me.

I didn't notice I was crying until Janice wiped a tear off my face. I should have believed him when he said he has changed. I should have forgiven him. To say I was going to get him arrested so he spend the rest of his life in prison and now it turns out he save my life whiles loosing his break my heart.

I wish I could have talked to him when he took his last breath. Just to tell him I forgave him and ask him to also forgive me.

Is he buried yet.......... I asked hoping he is not so I can at least say my last words to him before he is buried.