EPISODE 50

This episode contains matured content. Read at your own risk.

CHERYL'S POV

After dinner I went upstairs to Gerald's room to take my bath and change my self before Gerald comes in.

I took my bath and tied a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom door to the bedroom at the same time Gerald walked into the bedroom.

When he saw me his eyes raked my body as his grey eyes darkened with lust. I became self conscious and held the tip of my towel with one hands and covered my mid thigh with the other hand.

No princess don't do that........... He said his voice deep and husky and he slowly move towards me. I took slow steps back but soon my back hit the door to the bathroom.

I look up only to see him very close to me looking straight into my eyes. I became nervous. He closed the little gap between us.

I quickly look down not been able to look at him. Before I could know what was going on he untied my towel and it fell off my body leaving me completely naked.

On instinct I used my one hand to cover my breast and the other to cover my pussy.

Don't.......... He groaned as he took my hand off my breast and took the other off my pussy. I look down as I could feel his eyes roam my body.

He used his hand to raise my chin as my eyes meet his and without a warning he placed his lips on mine and kiss me.

We all know what my response will be because I can never resist Gerald so I also did the only thing that came in mind which was to kiss him back forgetting I was totally naked before him.

After sometime he pulled away a little and spoke whiles trailing his fingers on my arm.

I fucking want you......he said as he trailed kisses from my neck down to my stomach. At this moment I get freaking wet and all I want was him buried  inside me or his fingers inside me or even his tongue. I just want him to fuck me so badly but I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

I want to fuck you senselessly and I want to be buried deep inside you........ He whispered as he raised me and took me to the bed without loosing eye contact with me.

Ever since I saw you I have dreamt and imagined a day I could have you on my bed naked and make love to you.......... He said sensually as he place me on the bed. I couldn't even speak and after hearing him confess that he wants me wasn't helping at all.

Without thinking I crash my lips on his as I kissed him encouraging him to have me.

His hands cupped my breast squeezing it gently teasingly caressing my lips with butterfly kisses while playing with my nipples before he lipped one in his mouth as his lips caressed with his warmth as he suck on it.

His lips trailed down to my abdomen then down to both my legs.

"You're fucking wet princess" he smirked as his tongue savaged down my cunt. "I'll fucking make you want me more."

He licked me as his tongue do magic and work around my clit like a professional.

He slid one finger into me and then two and I moaned out wanting more. He pulls his finger out and in continuously as his tongue run circles on my clit.

Oh Gerald am cuming....... I moaned as I felt my orgasm close.

Cum for my princess.......... He replied with that I came heavily as I felt my body tremble and my breath fast.

He licked me clean as he trailed kiss up to my abdomen. I shivered as his lips touch my naked abdomen and I felt heated up.

I wanted more. More of him. I wanted to have him all inside me. Although I don't know what we are after this intimate moment but let me think of that later because right now all I want is him.

His lips traveled up in-between my breast as he couped my breast and squeeze them.

Oh my God Gerald..............I moaned as I move my hands into his hair running it through his soft hair.

I pulled my hands from his hair and place it under his shirt as I pulled it off leaving him shirtless.

I gasps seeing his six packs and his well toned body. I imagined Gerald has a six pack but seeing it just got my eyes wide open.

I placed my two hands on his it feeling it. I could feel his lips on mine making me taste my own cum.

My naughty side slipped in and I pushed one hand inside his shorts grabbing his dick and stroking it slowly. Gerald jerk off as he groaned.........

Princess what are you doing. I mean I can't control myself if you do that. I may go deeper than you want........... He warned.

Gerald I want this Please........... I begged.

Are you sure princess.......... He asked.

I am sure...... I replied and with that he took his shorts off. My eyes bulge out as I saw how huge his dick was. Holy ghost!!!! it is so huge.

He smiled as he set his dick at the entrance of my pussy and placed his lips on my nipple as he sucked and entered me slowly.

I felt a little uneasy due to the size of his dick but felt okay when he fully entered me and fitted in perfectly. He pulled his dick out till the tip and pushed back in hard. The torture continued till I could feel I was close to cumming.

Gerald I am about to cum............ I moaned.

Princess hold on a little.............. He replied as he started thrusting hard and fast into me making it hard for me to hold on.

Gerald I can't hold on anymore...........I said.

Am almost there princess hold on a little more.........he replied as he continued thrusting into me more and I couldn't take the pressure anymore. I know I will cum any moment from now and disappoint Gerald but I couldn't hold back anymore.

Cum with me princess.......Gerald moaned. Thank God I couldn't have been able to hold on anymore. My body started to shake as I came whiles Gerald jerk up as he placed his dick on my abdomen and released his cum.

He took out tissue from a drawer beside the bed and cleaned me up before tossing it into the waste bin.

He layed beside me and pulled the duvet to cover us.

Good night princess........... He whispered to me and kissed my forehead before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I was quiet not knowing what I just did. I know I have feelings for Gerald but one thing that keep bothering me was what are we now that we made love or had sex.

There were a lot of questions bussing my mind.

Are we real now ?

Does he regret it ? Because I don't regret it one bit.

What does he think of me ?

And a lot more but I decided to put all the questions aside and sleep because I have school tomorrow.

I off the bedside lamp and covered myself to sleep.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.