EPISODE 1

This is the first chapter of the book. Am not a professional story writer am just trying my hand on this . There may have lot of errors in it so please bare with me. And am not good at description so I will be adding pictures to help you understand and have a better idea of what am trying to say or describe.

Thanks very much and I love you all

CHERYL'S POV

I stood there shocked, with my mouth wide opened and my heart beating fast and loud as I stare at the scene  before me. I couldn't believe this. It all seem like a cruel prank to me.

It has to be a dream, a nightmare or something because this can't happen.

Yet it was happening right before me and all I could do was to continue to be in the denial stage.

Right before me was my boyfriend Bradley Coleman, A guy I loved with all of my heart and soul. Well maybe am exaggerrating a little but the fact is he is my boyfriend.

I mean the only guy I have ever dated and dreamt of marrying in the future. The very same guy I lost my virginity to just yesterday, on top of my bestfriend since third grade Brittany Louise Morgan.

Haha, you see why I still think it is a nightmare or a prank even after been in this room for more than a minute, because this cannot be true. They will not do that to me. They seem to be so much into the abomination thwy were committing that they didn't even realise they had an audience.

He was fucking the bitch as if his life depended on it. And she wasn't even feeling ashamed or regretful. She was rather moaning so loud and asking for more.

Bitch, you don't moan like that when you are fucking someone's boyfriend expecially when that someone is your bestfriend.

I just couldn't believe my eyes. It felt like a dream, a bad one, a nightmare is what I will classify it as and all I wanted now is to wake up.

If a prophet had told me this even a day ago, then I would have told him he was a lie. Even saying them with my own eyes, I am still finding it difficult to believe.

I opened my mouth to scream at those two, just for them to know that their sack which is full of shit have been discovered and their dirty and disgusting secret has been exposed but no word came out.

It felt as if my tongue was tied. I blinked and a drop of tear run down my cheek, my heart felt so heavy at the betrayal going on before me. I felt sick and the pain in my chest was immeasurable. It hurt so badly and my world came crashing down.

I was trembling and shaking like an epileptic patient as my knee became weaker and weaker every seconds I keep watching the two most trusted and dearest people in life betray me.

And without knowing it, I fell on my knees and started weeping out loud like a baby who has been denied a candy. It was the only thing I could do to make my presence known since I was speechless and no words were coming. It was then that they realise they had an audience.

Brad quickly got off Brittany and sat on the bed with his head in both hands as he sigh heavily not been able to look at me. I guess he didn't expect me to come here today.

How long have those two lying bitches been doing this behind my back. Brittany covered herself with the duvet and looked at me with a sinistic smirk. That slimy slut, she planned this. She knew I would be coming here and planned for me to see.

I will deal with her later, let me finish mending my broken heart. My dear heart. Isn't she ashamed of her actions. I will die of shame if ever my best friend catches me sleeping with her boyfriend.