EPISODE 17

BRITTANY'S POV

When Cheryl came back  with a makeover and change in fashion taste I knew she came back for revenge but what I didn't know was what her plan was. When I later saw her befriend Janice, I knew this wasn't good because Brad and I also have a history with Janice.

《Flash back》

Janice was Brad's girlfriend before I came to this school. I didn't know they were dating although they were always together but Janice was a shy girl then so she and Brad didn't do this holding hands and kissing and all those lovey Dovey stuffs couple do in public so I thought they were just friends.

By then I wanted to join the jet set table and befriend the popular crew so I became friends with Kelly and Andrea who where then the Bullies of Cheryl but they couldn't get me into the popular crew of the school. I got to know that the easiest  way to get into the crew was if you are dating one of the crew members so I planned to seduce Gerald but he paid no attention to me nor had any interest in me.

So I turned my attention  to the other guys and realise Brad was the only friendly one in there and it look like he was into me. So I seduced him and got him but later found out he was dating Janice.  I asked him and he told me he didn't love her so I made a plan to get her to see us together so she will break up with Brad and I will have him.

One day I told one junior to tell Janice that Brad want to see her in the VIP dressing room and I immediately  got Brad there and we started making out and when Janice got there and saw us together she broke up with Brad just the way I want it.

End of Flash back》

And on Tuesday when Nancy joined them I got a little glimpse of what Cheryl was trying to do, which was to gather all those I had issues with and get them to help her revenge. With Janice on her side  I knew it will be easier for her to get Gerald on her side but she shocked me when she didn't make any move on Gerald nor had I seen her with him or  her talking to him.

And what shocked me more was when Brad sent me a picture of Cheryl and jack all over each other in class because why would she go  for the quiet and introvert one who had no issue with me and had no reason to  help her with her revenge against Brad and I. If it was Gerald then my theory of her going in for those I had issues with to use them against me would have been justified but with Jack I couldn't get what her plan was taking me back to square one.

I decided to post the picture and caption it as them dating and see if they will deny it , maybe it will give me a fair idea of her plan. But what got me more confuse was when they didn't even bother to correct or deny it meaning there was something between them.

So when Kelly told me she had sex with Jack just after the class he was all lovey dovey  with Cheryl  in and what Jack told her about not been into Cheryl but just want to fuck  her, I made the concluding that maybe Cheryl wanted to date Jack and use that to make Brad jealous but she didn't know jack only wanted to fuck her.

So we all ( Brad, jeremy, Ashley, Andrea, kelly  and I ) made a plan to tell her that her lover boy Jack was cheating on her and that he just want to fuck her so we can destroy her little  plan of using Jack to make Brad jealous.

This morning Brad told us she saw Jack and Nancy making out in the VIP dressing room but they didn't see him. We decided to use this information  as the last stroke to break her and destroy her friendship with Nancy since she will feel betrayed.