EPISODE 48

CHERYL'S POV

But how did you get the video because we search for the cctv footage and didn't see any......... I asked curiously.

Sandra........ He simply said. What does Sandra has to do with this conversation.

What do you mean by Sandra.......... I asked.

I got the video from Sandra........ He replied.

But how come. We checked the camera room for that night's video but got none so how did Sandra get this......... I ask confused.

It happened that she place a mini camera in my room the day you ask them to move your things to my room. She wanted to stalk me and forgot to take the camera off when I cleared things with her. Yesterday when she remembered she wanted to tell you so both of you check to see if it could be of any help but you attacked her. I was  in school when she called me and told me about the camera........... He explain. Oh God she wanted to help me and i attacked her.

So you never believed I was innocent until she showed you this........... I angrily said.

I knew you were innocent. Immediately Brittany dared you to kiss Larry I smelled something fishy so when I saw you in bed with Larry I knew it was a conspiracy. I had to be angry with you since everyone think we are really dating and no boyfriend will ever see his girlfriend in bed with another guy and take it cool............he replied. It makes sense tho.

But why didn't you just pretend that you are angry with me when we are in public and talk to me privately........ I asked.

When I left the room angrily that night I went to the camera room to check the footage and was shocked not to find it. I realise there was someone in the house helping them and will report back to them what happens in the house. I wanted Brad and Brittany to think we are real so I decided to make a little drama and also I just wanted you to miss me a little. So now tell me did you miss me........... He smirked. Yes I miss him but I don't have to admit it twice just to boost this jerk's ego.

In your dreams...... I replied he just chuckled.

I need to apologise to Sandra for my accusations and attack towards her and also thank her for her help to clear my name...........I said.

Yes you have to and you have only this evening to do that....... He said.

What do you mean....... I asked confused.

She quit her job so today is her last day working for us.........he replied.

Ok I will talk to her after school...... I said as we make our way to our next class.

The rest of the school period went normal. Brad and Brittany and their group of friends  left school after lunch and didn't return.

When we close from school I went to the VIP parking lot and entered my range Rover as I drove myself home.

As I drove through the gates to the house I saw someone dragging about four luggages out from the mansion towards the gate.

I drove further and realise it was Sandra struggling with some luggages. I quickly parked and rushed to her. When I got to her I spoke and when she heard my voice she looked up.

Hi........... I said quietly feeling ashamed as to how I treated her yesterday.

Hi Miss Cheryl....... She smiled brightly and I looked at her shocked. This is the first time Sandra is smiling at me and I just couldn't believe my eyes. I look at her to see if she was faking it but it shocked me more to realise it was a genuine wide smile.