EPISODE 26

CHERYL'S POV

He found out Ashley's real name is Ashley Parker and her parent are Mr John Parker and Mrs Evelyn Parker. It turns our her Biological father Mr Parker was best friends and business partner with Brad's father. They both decided to join and open up a business 20 years ago. Ashley's father had 70% of the business shares and Brad's father had only 30%. Brad's father who was good in business took over the management side whiles Ashley dad took over financing and getting investment into the company because he was richer than Brad's father. When the company started expanding and became successful, Brad father became greedy and killed Ashley's parent and took over the company. And to keep Ashley in the dark and prevent her from coming to fight her right and inheritance because she was just 2 years when her parent were murdered, he faked a birth certificate with the help of Jeremy's father who owns an IT company and made everyone believe Ashley was his dead brothers daughter. he said.

Oh my God that is pure wickedness. But why is Ashley still with them after finding out what Brad's family did to hers. I asked.....

She want to revenge on them and she want to take back what they took from her family and put them in prison but because we don't have enough prove to make them rot in jail. Jeremy's father has been able to help Brad's father in hiding the evidence and all prove that Ashley's father owns a major part of their company and that he killed him making it difficult for us to find prove against them but don't worry I am planning something huge for them but before then let make life a living hell for them. He said smirking .......

So you are telling me Ashley is with us in this revenge and she is your spy in Brittany's group and Brad's house and gives you all the information about them and what they are planning and was the same person that told you Brad's parent are the ones helping Brittany's parent. I inquired and he nodded before speaking.......

Exactly she told me Brittany's parent always come to Brad's parent house and she overheard them discussing about them killing the police investigator because he threatened to exposed them if they don't pay him the money they promised and she also confirmed that it was Brad's father's bodyguards that dragged the police investigator out of his house the day he confessed to my investigator. I don't know why Brad's parent are helping Brittany's parent but I think it has something to do with the secret your father found out. He said.

What is the secret my father found out ? I asked....

I don't know I have tried investigating on it but I still don't get the answers it is like a puzzle and if I get a clue about the secret you father got to know, I will be able to get answers to all the unanswered questions. But I know jack knows something about the secret but refuse to tell me. he replied.

Why do you think jack knows something and if he knows Why would he keep it a secret from you. I asked.

I think your father told him before he died because he was the last person your dad talked to before he died and I also think your father made him promise not to tell you so you won't be in danger. He replied.

OK but don't worry I will try and get jack to tell me if he really knows something about the secret. I said.

Good that will be helpful and be rest assured I will not let anything happen to you even if I have to sacrifice my life to protect you I will surely do that. He promised and my heart leap with joy at his touching words.

So tell me what is the next step of you plan. What are we going to do because I am so into this revenge if I never hated Brittany and Brad at first I now hate them with all my heart because although Brittany didn't directly killed my father but her actions cause his death and I want justice for him and for everyone that those two people and their families have hurt. He smiled and said......

That is my princess. He proudly said and I smiled at him calling me his princess...... I don't know but recently I have been feeling some kind of way. Why am I smiling because he called me his princess. This is crazy, maybe it because no one has called me princess or any form of pet name. Or maybe I am actually...............