EPISODE 25

CHERYL'S POV

The police never got a copy of this video. Brittany's parent bribe the investigator and the Police which made them give you a fake police report. When Brittany saw that the police were investigating on the fire outbreak she got scared and told her parent what she did. Even if your father hadn't died in that heart attack. He would have been killed because he found out a secret he shouldn't have. He replied but what I didn't get was why he said my dad would been killed because he knew a secret. And what secret is that.

What do you mean by my dad would have been killed if he hadn't died in the that heat attack and what secret did he find out and also who are those after his life and whose cctv camera captured this video ? I asked afraid of his answer.

Do you remember Ryan Henderson and his family? He asked ignoring my question which got me confuse because I don't know how Ryan and his family got into this conversation or was he dodging my question ? Oh wait Ryan's parent own a bakery beside my dad's restaurant and his parent were shot dead the same day my dad died and since then no one has seen or heard anything about Ryan............

Wait you got the cctv footage from Ryan's family bakery? I asked him.

Yes we got the footage from Ryan's parent the afternoon before the night Ryan's parent were shot. After my father's investigator got a copy of the cctv footage he advice Ryan's parent to give the footage to the police investigator who was investigating the case but unknown to them the police investigator was already bribed. The police investigator told Brittany's parent about Ryan's parent knowing what Brittany did and them having prove. To shut them up they arrange for assassins to kill Ryan's parent but make it look like robbery. He explained. My head was busting with many questions as I try to process all the information Gerald is giving me.

Never in my slightest imagination did I ever thought of Brittany's parent as murderers. They look so innocent and as if they are angels. They always see me as a daughter although sometimes I feel they are are sharing a big secret like several times I walk in on them talking about something but Immediately they see me they stop talking but I never bothered myself to know what they were talking about because I know sometimes families have their own secrets but never thought it is this dark..........

How did you know all this ? I mean how sure are you that Brittany's parent have a hand in Ryan's parent death. And how sure are you that It wasn't a robbery but a murder ? I asked......

The so called robbers only took their phones and laptop and cleared the cctv footage. They didn't even take a penny from from the bakery. No body in the area heard of any gunshot, meaning the so call robbers used a silencer. Robbers do not use silencer or shot unless they are in danger, they always take what they want and leave and if need be they just give a warning shot or shot your leg. And from the real autopsy result it state that there was no struggle and any kind of force and they died twelve hours before they were found. They didn't even attempt to call the police or anything and the strangest thing was all the cctv cameras were off during the period they were murdered. A few days after the incident my investigator went to the police investigators house to force the truth out of him. When he got there he was able to get the police investigator to confess without forcing him because the police investigator knew Brittany's parent will kill him soon becuase he knew a lot so he asked my investigator to record everything he says and he gave all the original reports to my investigator. He did as he was told but before he could leave he saw three guys enter the house. My investigator hid and saw them drag the police inspector out.......... he said and took his phone again and played another video. I took the phone with shaking hands and watch...........

In that video was the same police investigator that gave me the police report on the fire outbreak in my dad's restaurant. I recognised the man's face because he was the one that helped me claim my dad's insurance.

In the video he didn't look forced but he told out of his own will like someone who knows he is going to die and is confessing his crimes. What the police investigator said confirmed what Gerald just told me.

Oh my God Gerald if you have all this information why don't you give it to the police and get them arrested. I asked.

These informations are not enough to put them into prison for life. They will only get few years prison sentence and will be back to hunt me down although I know they can't touch me nor my family but I know they can harm those around me. And perhaps they have the support of the mayor. He replied.

Yh you are right we need more than this to nail them down. But wait what do you mean they have the support of the mayor ? Isn't the mayor Brad's father. I asked. I know Brittany and Brad were friends even before she introduced Brad to me because I always see them together in school but they both told me they are just friends and I believed them but I never knew their parent knew each other.

Yes and he is the one helping Brittany's parent in hiding their crimes. And it seems there is a greater secret between them and that is what your father found out. He replied....

How sure are you. I asked again.

Ashley told me. He simply said...... which Ashley is he talking about. Why did he say it as if I should know the one he is talking about. The only Ashley I know is Brad's cousin and why would she tell Gerald anything.

Which Ashley ? I asked.

Which other Ashley do you know aside Ashley Coleman. He replied as if he had not just said the craziest thing in life. Why would he believe what Ashley had told him....

Why will Ashley give you such information about his own family and why would you believe her ? I asked

Way back when we were kids Ashley and Janice were more like best friends. They were always seen together. When Brad and Janice started dating, their friendship became strong and you barely see Janice without Ashley or Ashley without Janice. Ashley once told Janice that she overhead Brad's parent telling Brad that she Ashley was not blood related to them. She told Janice not to tell anyone but since Janice and I never keep things from each other she told me. But at that moment we didn't take it serious. Another time she told Janice that she found two birth certificate and one had the name Ashley Parker and the other had the name Ashley Coleman. And what confused her was they both had the same date of birth and the same place of birth but different parent name. The one with the name Ashley Parker had Mr John parker & Mrs Evelyn parker as parents. But the one with Ashley Coleman had Mr Robert Coleman and Mrs Catherine Coleman as parents which are the parent she knows and was told died when she was young but the rest of the details were the same. She told Janice she want to confront Brad's parent about what she heard them say to Brad and the two birth certificate but she has a feeling it will not end well so she want an investigator but she cannot afford one. Janice advice her to talk to me since I was very close to our father's investigator maybe I will be able to convince him to help her. She agreed and told me everything and I helped her convince my dad's investigator to investigate the birth certificate and the conversation she overheard. He came back with his findings a week before Brad and janice broke up but we never told janice what they found out because we were afraid she may confront Brad and put Ashley in danger but what the investigator found out was something that still baffles me...... he ended not saying anything further but at this moment I was curious and wouldn't let him leave me hanging so I asked....

What did he find out ? I asked curiously