EPISODE 62

CHERYL'S POV

Soon Monday came which is today. I woke up early and got myself ready for the drama ahead.

I got up from bed to do my morning business. Gerald wasn't around because he didn't come home yesterday. He had some business to take care of so he will be meeting us in school today.

Today I decided to go a little overboard with my dressing looking all dolled up.

Image of Cheryl's dressing below

The girls and I decided to go in  Janice's range Rover  for today as we use to before I got my car

We got to school on time as we dispersed to put our plan in motion. The thing is Sandra and Ryan will be starting school today but they complained that Brittany wasn't falling for their game so they need to get her to fall in our trap and the only way was to show Brittany that they are our enemy.

Since Brittany hate me so much she will definitely be friends with anyone who is my enemy.

I walk to the school cafeteria to get  two Cafe for myself and jack. I was walking through the hallway when I spotted Sandra coming towards my direction. She was really looking hot and beautiful.

Image of sandra's clothes below.

I walk towards her and she did the same as we  slightly smirked

I walk towards her and she did the same as we  slightly smirked. She pulled her phone out and started behaving like she was seriously looking at something on her phone.

When I got very close to her I looked down at the cafe and intentionally bumped into her, spilling all the two Cafe on both of us.

What the fuck!!!!!!.........Sandra exclaimed looking horrified at her cloths which was now soaked with cafe.

Don't you freaking have eye......... She yelled.

Am sorry.......... I apologised looking sorry.

Be sorry for your pathetic self.......... She hissed.

What is your problem I already apologized and perhaps it was not my fault, you were looking on your phone and you bumped into me.......... I angrily snapped. I could see a little crowd gathered around us.