EPISODE 42

CHERYL'S POV

The party was on going and everyone was enjoying themselves. I walked up to the small living room on the third floor where all the jet set crew members were.

As you all know the jet set crew always have their own privacy and luxury wherever they go.

In school they have their own table and in any party they are giving VIP treatment because they don't usually mingle with the other student. So in this party to we did the same. All the other students were at the down floor whiles the jet set crew were at the last floor.

When I got there I sat down between Gerald and Larry. There were a lot of expensive wines at the mini bar.

I realised everyone has a wine glass with wine in as they all sip and chat with each other. I remembered I promise Gerald not to take anything alcoholic so I decided to walk to the mini bar and get myself a soft drink.

I got to the bar and saw a student who I know was from our school at the bar  but he wasn't a jet set member tho.

Hi..... I said quietly to the guy.

Hello please what can I get you......... The guy said.

Get me any non alcoholic wine please..... I replied.

Ok..... He simple said as he poured me the wine and handed it to me.

Here you go and happy birthday Cheryl..........he said handing me the drink. I took it.

Thanks............ I said looking at him trying to remember his name. I know him from one of my class but I don't seem to remember his name.

Jayson.... I mean my name is Jayson......  He replied.

Ok thanks Jayson..... I said and left the bar to my seat.

I sat back in my seat and joined the conversation.

Ok it seems boring here why don't we play a game.......... Jeremy said.

Yeah good idea.........Kelly replied and we all nodded but I had this strange feeling deep within that this game was going to be the beginning of something horrible but I ignored it and decided to enjoy myself since it was my day.

Ok what game should we play........ Scott asked.

I think truth or dare will do....... Larry replied. We all nodded and decided to play.

Ok so we all know the rules and if anyone decides not to oblige with the rules you know the punishment........ Larry said and we all nodded.

We place a bottle in the middle and spinned it and the tip  landed on Brad and the buttom landed on jack.

Ok so Brad.. truth or dare........ Jack asked.

Truth..........Brad replied.

Ok "Who do you hate the most here"....... Jack asked.

Gerald...... He said too quickly to be a lie. Wow he really hate Gerald but why I thought he would say me but why Gerald. Before I could think I spoke....

Why ?....... I asked.

I can't answer you because you are not the one who is suppose to ask me questions and perhaps I am to answer only one........ He snapped. Wow seriously can this boy be more annoying and rude.

I kept quiet and we continue the game. We spin the bottle again and this time the tip was towards Gerald and the buttom was toward Ashley.

Ok Gerald "truth or dare"...... She asked and Gerald chose truth.