EPISODE 68

CHERYL'S POV

We arrived at the venue for the ball early. No one was there yet except a lady, my uncle introduced to me as his personal assistant.

Jack and I excused ourselve and went to the mini bar there to get some drink whiles waiting for everyone to come.

Some families started coming and soon the place was almost filled up. My uncle, my aunt and jack were welcoming  the guest whiles I stayed by the mini bar scrolling through my phone and waiting patiently for the event to start.

After some time I saw Brittany and her parents entering. I waited for them to be welcomed by jack and his parents at the entrance.

After they are done they walk into the ball room and I quickly straightened myself to greet them. I walk towards them with a smirk and a fake smile.

BRITTANY'S POV.

I got down from my dad's car looking at the huge and beautiful hotel where the ball will be held. I know the hotel is for Gerald's parent.

I just don't know what Gerald and jack see in that filthy and poor Cheryl. Gerald is supposed to be my boyfriend rather.

I mean he will be inheriting his parents wealth in future and he need a beautiful and intelligent girl like me beside him not that ugly and dumb Cheryl.

And for jack I don't see why he is all over that Cheryl calling her his sister. I know Cheryl can be manipulative but I didn't know she is this good in manipulating people like this.

I mean she has all of them under her spell but I know they will all come back to their senses and she will be thrown back to the gutters where she deserve to be.

I just thank God we were invited this year. I mean although this ball is a charity ball it strictly by invitation and only very high and mighty families are invited.

It the biggest ball in America and they raise millions. It isn't just a charity ball but it a place where you get to meet the Dons in the business world. It create connections and opportunity for many business. Every CEO want an invitation to this ball.

This is my families first time been invited to this ball. We have never gotten invitation to this ball.

Last year my parents tried their possible best to just get an invitation to this ball but we never got it.

We didn't even expect the invitation this year but to our shock and outmost surprise we received an invitation.

To say we were happy was an understatement. We were overjoyed. Brad's parent are invited every year since his dad is the mayor but my family are never invited so you could imagine my joy when we got the invitation.

We walked into the hotel and were lead to the ball room. I gasp when I saw how the place was decorated. It didn't look like a ball room but rather a luxurious party. The decorations were on point and look really beautiful and classic.

We were greeted by jack and his parents at the entrance and after we entered I look up and the person I saw infront of us got me shocked.

What the fuck is she doing here?.

I mean how on Earth was she able to get invitation to such a huge ball.

Shocked!! are we?............. Cheryl asked with a smirk as she stopped before us.

Wh......wha.......I mean What are you doing here........... I stammered.

Wow never knew you stammer, Brittany.........she teased. I know Gerald can't get an invitation  for her and can't bring her as a plus one either.