NEW STORIES ALERT

First episode has been posted. I will update thrice in a week. Mondays , Wednesdays and Fridays. I don't know how to add a link so if anyone has any idea of how to add a like, please let me know. Thank you. Love you all.

Tap on my name 👇
ChristalynePeisie and search through my page for my stories. You will see my rude fiancee there.

Finding out that I am Betrothed to STEPHANO ALONSO SEGURA is the worst thing that has happened to me in my entire 24 years of life

Finding out that I am Betrothed to STEPHANO ALONSO SEGURA is the worst thing that has happened to me in my entire 24 years of life. Ever since I found out I am Betrothed to him my life has been a nightmare. It has been two weeks since I found out and I still can't wrap my head around it.

I mean who on earth will agree for their daughter to marry a man like that. He is arrogant, rude, selfish, violent, self centered, shameless, disrespectful, Annoying, conceited and mean.

To top it off he is a liar, a bully , an evil skirt chasing casanova and an egotistical jerk.

I was forced to grow up with him and we have never seen eye to eye. We were incompatible. We weren't staying in the same house but our families were very close to the extend both families spend all the holidays together.

After high school he was sent to London to continue his education and later head one of his father's company there.

It been six years since I last saw him and just two weeks ago my dad told he will be back only for him to break the news of us been Betrothed.

💘HOW TO SNATCH THE QUEEN BEE'S BOYFRIEND 💘

I have always lived by these two quotes.

There is nothing a man can do that a woman cannot do better. If a man can snatch a woman from her boyfriend or partner, then a woman can do it better.

And if you want something, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe, or you will die wondering.

Bringing me right to this stage.

Planning on how to snatch my crush of one year CEDRIC GUIMARÃES from his girlfriend JEZA DAVIS, who is not just anyone but the school's biggest Queen (bitch).

How????.

I dont even know.!!!.

All I know is to get him before the end of our senior year which is in a few months.

Planning a revenge is very simple but planning to snatch the queen bee's boyfriend is a lot harder. Trust me, you wouldn't want to try.

The hurt, the pain, the ups and downs, the heartbreak, the fights, the rivalry, the bullying, the name calling and all the bad memories attached to it, comes together to make a hell of a stressful journey.

If you are made for each other then at the end, it will all be worth it but if you are not then your guess is as good as mine.

************MY NAME IS SIRANOUSH MANOUKIAN AND THIS IS HOW I SNATCH THE QUEEN BITCH'S BOYFRIEND.