EPISODE 6

CHERYL'S POV.

I got to the school's entrance, took a deep breath, got out of the taxi and walk inside.

Let the show begin.

When I got to the school's compound I realise they were all at the cafeteria.

Perfect!!!.

I walk  into the cafeteria with my head held high and Immediately I walk in, the room became quiet and all heads turn looking at me as I hear gasps and whispers all around me.

Is she a new student ?

Oh my God I want her to be my friend.

Is that not the nerd from the viral sex video last week?

No am not sure, that ugly freak can't be this beautiful .

Oh my God she look so beautiful classy and sexy. Am sure she is going to join the jet set crew real soon.

Boys were drooling whiles some girls were jealous, others were admiring me. I smirk and continue walking ahead. I bought my food which is cobb salad and I bought a bottle of water.

Don't look at me like that , actually the food here are ridiculously expensive and this is the only food I can afford here

Don't look at me like that , actually the food here are ridiculously expensive and this is the only food I can afford here. This is my first time buying my food here. When my dad was alive he always send food for me from his restaurant during Lunch and when he died Brad was the one that usually buy me lunch since we both know I can't afford most of the food here.

I took my food and spotted an empty seat at the jet set table at the left side of where Gerald is sitting. Perfect today luck is on my side.

The jet set table consist of eleven chairs until I started sitting with them although I wasn't considered as popular so Brad squeeze a chair in for me making it twelve.

You see the popular kids in our school are eleven: Gerald and his twin sister Janice who are totally different from each other. Gerald on one hand is an egotistical jerk and a cocky bastard whiles Janice is the nicest and realist person I have ever met. She is always kind and sweet to everyone no matter how poor you are.

Then we have Gerald's two best friends Jack and Scott. Scott is the same as Gerald or even worse. He will go in for anything in skirt but Jack is a quiet reserve person he hardly talks and doesn't socialize so sometimes I wonder how he became friends with those two.

Then there is Brad and his cousin Ashley and his best friend Jeremy who had always hated me for no reason. Brittany and her cronies Andrea and Kelly are also part.

And there is also Larry who is the schools quarterback. Larry is not like the other quarterbacks. He is kind and not a Casanova.

Gerald usually sit at the head of the table whiles his sister sit on his right side and Brittany sit on his left side. Brad sit at the foot of the table with me on his left and Jeremy on the left side. Jack, Scott , Larry and Andrea, Kelly ,Ashley sit on the opposite side.

But today Brittany is sitting in my place at the right side of Brad leaving her space empty. I placed my food on the jet set table and sat on the empty seat beside Gerald.

All eyes on the table and in the room where on me because this was the first time someone sits among the high and mighty without been invited, I ignored their stares and started eating slowly and quietly until some annoying voice stopped me.

Get the fuck out of that seat bitch, can't you see this table is for the high and mighty and you only join when you have gain the right to and  you are sitting on my chair................ Brittany shouted angrily at me. If it was any other student that person will be shaking and afraid but not me.  I look at her for a couple of seconds before ignoring her and  going back to my food.

Didn't you hear me newbie, you looking nice doesn't mean you can join the table without been invited........... She said again.

First of all, thanks for the complement, I don't usually get nice compliment from bitches like you and I know this is a table for the richest and popular kids and am sitting on your chair now but the problem is you are sitting on mine so I have no other option than to use yours because it is the only empty seat left....... I said in a sassy tone and turned back to my food as I heard gasp around and smiled to myself.

What do you mean ? Who are you ? She asked confused. That dumb bitch. At this stage every one was looking at me confuse except Gerald who look at me with a knowing and amused look.

I know he was smart but I didn't know he will be the only one to figure me out or recognise me that fast.

OK let me introduce myself. I said as I look straight at her.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie