EPISODE 74

CHERYL'S POV

The next day which was Tuesday I woke up early as I always do during weekdays where I have school.

I did the same morning routine which was brush my teeth, take my bath, dress up and go to school.

Schoool was so boring, I just panic anytime I see Brittany after what I heard about her parents. I know she and Brad are aware of the kind of business their parents do.

I just felt so scared of what could possibly go wrong. My heart keep beating and I have this feeling since yesterday that something bad is about to happen.

I don't know what it is or when it will happen but I feel a lot of things could go wrong anytime from now.

When it was lunch I walk to the cafeteria as usual and took my seat. I realise there are a lot of seats empty on the jet set table.

Ryan and Sandra's seat was empty, Ashley's seat was also empty, both Brad and Jeremy were not in school. Larry wasn't also in school and also Nancy wasn't in school too. Which is about half of the jet set crew members.

Brittany was unusually quiet as well as Kelly and Andrea. Hopefully we all ate quietly without any drama.

At some point I felt Brittany's eyes on me and when I look up and my eyes met with hers I could see pure hatred in her eyes.

I have always wondered why she hated me so much. I look away and ate my food. After lunch we went back and continued our classes till the close of the day.

BRITTANY'S POV

I sat down on my usual seat but Didn't feel so powerful as usual. All eyes in the cafeteria were on me and it was like I lost all my power today.

They were all looking at me with disgust. They were all probably calling me all sought of names in their head. It is all Cheryl's fault and I will really teach her the biggest lesson of her life.

  I look up at her and saw how Gerald was looking at her adoringly as if she was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Let see if he will still look at her like that after I spoil her face.

After lunch I quickly went to a private area and took my phone out calling Jake again. I have changed my mind I will not wait for two weeks anymore I will do it tomorrow.

Hello pumpkin.......... Jake said from the other side of the phone.

I need the acid after school today......... I said going straight to the point.

Okay so where would you meet me for it............... He asked.

At our usual spot.......... I replied.

Okay meet you at 4pm.......... He said.

Okay........ I replied hanging up. I look up and saw Cheryl and Gerald walking to the VIP dressing room.

Cheryl just wait and see I am going to destroy you tomorrow.

Laugh your last because this will be the last time you will ever smile talkless of laughing.

I promise you.

CHERYL'S POV

We left to meet Gerald's parents in New Jersey after school like Gerald said yesterday.

We drove into a huge mansion which looks  so beautiful. It wasn't as big as my uncle's house but it look so luxurious and expensive. I think they wanted it simple and classic because with the kind of money they have I am sure they can build about hundred  buildings like this1