EPISODE 46

CHERYL'S POV

School was something that I loved since childhood but today I dread going to school. I mean how do I face everyone.

My infidelity has gone viral on the school's platform and has been the topic for discussion since Friday night.

I just didn't know how to face everyone but my brother is right I can't run from them for life and I owe no one explanation.

The only person I owe an explanation is Gerald and I plan on getting him to listen to me. I parked my range Rover in the VIP parking and was surprised to see Gerald's car already there meaning he was already in school.

I walked out with my head held high because I promise my brother to do that and not let anything people say get to me.

I walked through the hallway to the my locker and I could feel people were staring at me.

I heard some make snicky comment about me and I also heard some call me names and others were whispering.

I ignored everyone and went to my locker. I took my books out and closed my locker. I was about to turn and leave when I heard someone's voice behind me........

Well !! Well !! Well!! Who do we have here. The slut........... Brittany mocked. I turned around ignoring her and was about walking away when she caught my hand and turned me to face her.

Where are you going. Aren't you going to talk back at me........ She said but I still didn't say anything.

Awwww I pity you. Where is you boyfriend now. Or maybe your ex boyfriend now because after you cheated on him with Larry am sure he broke up with you.......... She mocked but I still didn't say anything. I just decided to ignore this stupid girl and concentrate on getting Gerald to listen to me and after that I will deal with her.

How can you be that heartless to sleep with another guy on your boyfriend's bed. This is unbelievable........... She added. Without any warning I slapped her and she was shocked I held her neck and struggled her. I wanted to ignore her but this bitch didn't take my silence as a warning and decided to provoke me more.

Listen to me carefully. I will say this once and won't say it again Brittany I will personally bring you down. I will make you eat dust and lick my feet. I will be your nightmare Brittany and it not just a warning it is a promise and I swear it on my dad's grave I will make you pay even if it is the last thing I do in life............... I said leaving her neck as she held her neck catching her breathe. I walked out to my first class.

When it was lunch I met with Janice and Nancy and we headed to the cafeteria. When we entered all eyes was on us especially me. I ignored the stares and walk to the jet set table.

I took my seat and beside Gerald but he ignored me completely like I didn't exist. It hurt. I just want him to believe me. I miss him. I miss his smiles and I miss everything about him.

I took my food and started eating in silent but I could feel some eyes still on me. I ignored and continue eating.  After sometime I decided to speak to Gerald..

Gerald I miss you.......... I said sadly. Looking at him and putting my hand on his. He looked at me and I saw his eyes soften a little but he quickly covered it and took my hand off his.

Can't I have a little peace in my life Cheryl. Just leave me alone.......... He barked as he stood up and angrily storm out of the cafeteria as everyone look at me.

I looked down in my food and I felt Jack's hand on mine consoling me. I nodded and was about to go back to my food when I heard Brad's voice..

The bad boy is heartbroken and our school slut is crying and been consoled by the school's introvert bad boy. Wow such a lovely script......... Brad mocked.

Shut up Brad or else.......... Jack warned.

Or else what ?.. why do you even defend this slut always. Don't tell me because she is you sister because we all here know you are not blood related and she isn't your sister. Or tell me have you also fucked her.......... Brad mocked.

I saw jack stand up and I knew if I let him get near Brad am sure we will end up having Brad's dead body because I know what anger can do and my anger is similar to that of Jack's. We have a similar reaction when angered.

From the rate at which jack was shaking with anger I am sure Brad will be a dead meat if he get to him. I don't care if Brad is killed, infact I will be glad but I can't let my brother go to jail.

I quickly held Jack's hand and stopped him. He looked at me and I shook my head and thankfully we heard the bell  signalling lunch over. I quickly pulled jack out of the cafeteria.

The rest of the day went on normally just a few stares and whispers around but I didn't let it get to me.

I was very eager for school to close and when i heard the bell for the close of school, I quickly took my bag and rushed to the VIP parking lot. I entered into my car and left.

I stopped on my way to get some ice cream before driving home. When I got home I walked into the living only to be met by no other than Sandra.

She look a bit nervous and afraid but I could see she was determined to do whatever she is about to do. She walked to me and spoke......

Miss Cheryl please listen to me it is important.......... She said but I cut her off.

Shut up and stay the fuck away from me. I hope you are happy now. Gerald is all yours you can have him because he doesn't even want to talk to me.......... I angrily snapped. she was quiet.

Is that not what you want?. You know I may not own this place but my brother is a part owner of this house so as Jack's sister I sack you. You are no longer an employee here and I want you out of this house by the time I go up there and come out because if I meet you here you will not like me............. I said and she looked shocked.

She is not going anywhere Cheryl.......... I heard Gerald's voice from behind and I looked at him shocked. He walked inside and stood infront of me.

What Gerald she was the one that helped Brittany frame me up and you are defending her.......... I asked. But he ignored me and look at Sandra.

Come with me........... He said and held Sandra's hand as they both walked out on me leaving me stunned and shocked.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.