EPISODE 29

CHERYL'S POV :

I couldn't sleep last night because any time I close my eyes all I see is Gerald making love to me I just don't know what is wrong with me. I know for sure I don't love Gerald or am not in love with him because Gerald doesn't commit so falling in love with him is a hopeless case.

If I couldn't even make Brad fall in love with me how much more Gerald and above all I know I am still in love with Brad even after everything he did to me. Let be fair here this is not just this stories or movies where you find you boyfriend cheating on you and you just magically fall out if love for him. Although I don't love him like I use to but deep down I still have some feelings for him which am trying my possible best to erase.

I pushed my thoughts aside and got off my bed and check the time and realise it is still early it is 6am in the morning. I still had two and half hours before school start so I decide to go to my brother's room and chat with him a little before I go to school. I took my bath and put on a blacksweat pant and a pink tank top.

I walk out of my room and immediately heard some noise coming from Gerald's room. Curiosity killed the cat so I been the curious girl decided to see what was happening. So I walked to his door but as I was about to open I heard my name so I decided to eavesdrop so I brought my ears close to the door and listened...........

So why are you with Cheryl then? A familiar female voice asked.....

I have told you already give me some time to solve Cheryl out. I heard Gerald said to the lady I guess.

How long Gerald am just tired of you making me look stupid always just because I love you. You told me you don't do relationship. The famale voice said.

Yes I still don't do relationship. Gerald casually said and I could imagine him shrugging.

So why are you with Cheryl, that pathetic excuse of a human I really hate her. She isn't beautiful so I just don't get why you choose her over me. she spat.

Oh common what is with all this I told you to give me some time why all this. Gerald said.

You ask me why all this am just sick and tired of you lying to me. First of all when you bring her to your house and when I complained you told me she is your sister's friend and then I heard your sister and miss Nancy talking about you and Cheryl been officially couples. The female voice cried. I would have felt bad for her but she insulting me made me think she is bitchy and why will I feel bad for a bitch.

Sorry just forget about that I will settle it. Gerald said. That bastard he was just flirting with me just yesterday and he is here trying to calm some bitch and what does he mean by he will settle it. Does it  mean that he will stop helping me.

I panicked it will be a disgrace if he decides to stop helping me and how will I explain to people after his romantic proposal before everyone yesterday In school. Oh God Brad and Brittany will laugh at me and am not sure I can stay in that school.

Does he love this girl that much to put everything he has worked for away just to be with her. I felt this jealousy and hatred against this unknown bitch. Yes it is final I don't like her. Why must she steal my Gerald away from me. Wait what !!!! did I just say my Gerald ? oh no !!! What is wrong with me. My thought were cut off when someone talking.....

You will touch me only when you have broke things up with that slut and sent her out of this house. Gerald it either me or Cheryl. The female voice angrily said. wow....

Sandy stop. Gerald called and that was when I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I just quickly rushed to my room but because of my curiosity to know who the lady was I decided to go out like am just coming out of my room and am sure I will meet with the girl and know who my enemy is.

So I walked out and immediately I walked out I heard Gerald's room door opening and none other than Sandra one of the maids in this house came out. I looked at her shocked and that was when the pieces of the puzzle summed up.

You see since I came to this house all the maid's have been really nice and respectful to me except Sandra she seems to be holding some grudge against me and talks to me anyhow but I never worried my heard about that but now I get it. This was why she told me she will get me out of this house yesterday.

She saw me as a threat from the very first day I came here that explains her behaviour. When she saw the way I looked shocked she smirk and started straightening her dress to give me an idea of why she was in Gerald's room. She cleared her throat before speaking......

Well good morning Cheryl. Sandra smirked.

What we're you doing in Gerald's room. I ignored her stupid greetings and went straight to the point although I know my question was stupid but I felt I had the right to ask since Gerald is my boyfriend although our relationship is fake.

What does it look like I was doing there. I mean are you that blind and stupid. Look bitch I have tried my best to be nice to you but I just can't and if I were you I will pack my things and leave before am been thrown out. She said. I panicked because I know she may be right because I heard Gerald promise her that and I don't know how far Gerald can go to be with her.

See Sandra I don't want to fight you but you are getting on my nerves with the insult. I warned.

I have no time for you soon you will be out of here. I know Gerald can't resist me for long he will choose me over you. She smirked and walked out on me. I look at her as she walked away.

I went back into my room with so many questions in my mind. Will Gerald truly ask me out and break up with me knowing I will be disgrace. Why is Gerald even fucking his maid and the top most question what will I do to stop her from destroying everything.

I sat down quiet for a while thinking hard on what to do and how to get that Sandra out if this house. I know it is not good for me to do this but it either me or Sandra and let be fair here we all know Sandra is not a saint. She hated me with no reason and insult me and is not as if Gerald promise to date her, he has even told her he wasn't in for a relationship and she agreed to be with him so why suddenly pounce on me just because I am fake-dating Gerald.

I sat down and realise getting Sandra from this house will not help me in any way but the only way is either get Gerald on my side in other not to be disgrace or I forget about the revenge and leave. But thinking of my father's death and Ryan's parents death it is only fair to get justice for them and the best person to help is Gerald. An Idea pop into my mind and I stood up and walk out of my room and headed towards Gerald's room.

When I got to Gerald's room I took a deep breath and knocked. I heard him say come In and I open the door and walked in. I know my idea is silly but at least let me try.........

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie