EPISODE 34

BRAD'S POV

I woke up this morning from the same dream again. I mean the same nightmare. This time it was worse. I was panting and sweating. Brittany also woke up startled...

What is wrong Brad.... she asked worried. She doesn't stay with me but she spend most of the night with me but ever since I broke up with Cheryl anytime she spend the night here I keep on having this dream.

Nothing just a dream....... I replied smiling assuring her that am ok.

Ok then let get back to bed we have school tomorrow...... She said going back to sleep but I just couldn't go back to sleep because all I can think of is that stupid girl Cheryl.

All I can see in my dream is Cheryl's face when she saw Brittany and I in bed two weeks ago and sometimes I dream of her chasing me with a knife like tonight. I just don't get it. It is not as if Cheryl's is the only girl that  I have deceived or cheated on with Brittany so why is it her face I always see.

She has been flooding my mind ever since that incident. It really annoys me. I don't have any personal issues with Cheryl but I just don't like her. She is not my type of girl and I don't even know why I agreed to this bet with Jeremy and Brittany.

I look at Brittany and smiled because she really look good on my bed. I fell inlove with her the very first day I saw her. When she walked into the school I was just mesmerized by her beauty.

She has this strawberry blonde hair and her makeup was just perfect with the sexy hot dress she was wearing. She carries this sexual aura and her corny brains was what made me love her more.

She is brave and does what she want and has a way of bringing people under her command. She will really be a good leader.

Dad always tell me to marry a beautiful, manipulative, seductive and brave woman like mum because the family business need a woman with those qualities and Brittany fit into the perfect ideal woman to lead the women side of our empire and stand by me when I eventually take over.

Janice and Cheryl were this boring and slow girls who can't even stand for themselves although I must confess Cheryl really shocked me with how brave and manipulative she has recently become but she still have a long way to go.

She still has a long way to go because she is still that innocent girl deep down and a total turn off in bed. I remembered the day I took her virginity I had to do everything because she was really an immature and those kind of girls turn me off quickly.

I just don't know what is wrong with me because recently my brains are not working well. I keep thinking of Cheryl and there is this kind of feeling that I get whenever I see Cheryl with a guy. which is very new to me.

For instance the day she was all over. Jack in class I had to control myself because I was really angry and I didn't know why.

I know I don't have any romantic feelings for Cheryl but what I don't understand is why  would I be angry seeing her with another guy.

The day I told her she made me sick and I would choose Brittany over her thousand times, I really meant it. She made me sick but in a different way I don't even understand. Yes am sick if not why will I be jealous of jack.

The way she was looking at him lovingly like he was her whole world. That was the same way she use to look at me and it made me more angry that she is looking at jack that way.

I mean I should be the only person she looks at that way. What is wrong with me why am I been posessive.

I remembered when Gerald propose to her on Monday I just couldn't mask my jealousy and anger. Fine I admit I have a little soft sport for Cheryl but am not in love with her.

I sighed I have to admit Cheryl now looks good and attractive far from the timid girl I know. Maybe if I have sex with her again all those madness and dreams will go.

Since I started dating Brittany I haven't had sex with anyone except Cheryl and maybe that is the reason why I feel this way about Cheryl. I now find it difficult to have sex with Brittany without thinking of Cheryl. Which has never happened until now.

I pulled the duvet to cover myself and went back to sleep. I wake up the next morning been Wednesday and got myself ready for school as Brittany also got ready.

Since Brittany slept at my place yesterday I drove  her to school today. Everything went normal and when it was lunch my girlfriend and I went to the cafeteria.

I look around and couldn't see Cheryl nor Gerald on the table. I realise I didn't see them in any of the class I had with them. I was about to ask their where abouts when Brittany beat me to it.

So where are our latest couples.... She ask not asking anyone in particular but jack answered.

Oh they are home having fun or should we saying enjoying themselves. You know what couples do when they are alone............Jack smirked.

My jaw clenched and my hand held tightly to the fork as my anger radiate through my body at the thought of Gerald and Cheryl alone. What the fuck is wrong with me.

This jealousy is getting the best of me and it has to stop. I mean I have a girlfriend for God sake and I love her and I can't be getting jealous and angry.

I have to remind myself that this is what Cheryl want. He plan is to make me jealous and I am foolishly falling into her trap. I don't love Cheryl and will never love her.

Whatever spell she has cast on me must break. Am tired of this nonsense for Christ sake she is not even my type of girl so why all this.

I frustratedly sighed and stood up as I have lost my appetite and left the cafeteria with Brittany calling after me.........

I didn't mind her because right now all I want is to be alone and sought out this feeling.........

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone for you patience today I wasn't around that is why am updating this late. I am planning on writting another story so I will be posting one episode of MY SWEET REVENGE each day from now till next week Wednesday before going back to the original two episode daily.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow