EPISODE 10

CHERYL'S POV

"I will help you but under three (3) conditions".

Oh God don't let what am thinking be part of his conditions, I can't have sex with him. I looked up at him and smiled....

What are your conditions ?.......  I whispered

He took a step closing the gap as he held my waist and raised me to sit on top of the dressing table. He open my legs slowly and stood in between my legs and looked straight into my eyes and spoke...

The first condition is you will never lie to me. You have to be totally sincere to Me and tell me every detail of your plan........ He smiled softly

That is not a problem and I hope you will also be sincere with me.......  I smiled back

I will . The second condition is you will have to move in to where the guys and I are staying..........  He smirked.

Why?....... I asked confused.

Because you will be my girlfriend and everyone in this school knows I don't date I just fuck and dump, so to make them believe  "I am madly in love with you"  and for me to keep an eye on you so you don't go having sex with  Brad.......... He said.

I look at him shocked. How did he know am planning on having sex with  Brad , I didn't even tell Janice  that part of my plan and why does he even care. And how can  I  succeed in my plans if I don't ................... he spoke snapping me out of my thought.

"I do not care who you fuck with only if it is not Brad, I will be fake dating you portraying the bad boy in love and I will not let you make a fool out of me in public".

How will I make a fool out of you , it not like am gonna fuck him in public or out of pleasure , it is just to get back at Brittany........ I stopped when I heard him burst out laughing.

Why the fuck is he laughing , did I say something funny. I looked at him confused as he start to walk from me to the couch in the dressing room. He sat on the couch leaving me on top of the dressing table with me turned on really bad. After a minute if laughing he stopped and spoke...

Princess, do you think fucking Brad will break their relationship  or help you get back at them?........ He looked at me for answer and when I nodded he burst out laughing again. By this time I knew this guy is going crazy because what the fuck is funny here.

"Let me break your little heart nerd, fucking Brad will only give them the upper hand on you. They already know you are in for revenge , so if Brittany find you in bed with Brad she will figure out you revenge plan and mock you in your face."

I never thought of it that way, what should I do now because that is the second face of my plan and how on earth did you even know I was planning on fucking Brad because I didn't tell your sister about this......... I asked.

I know you are still in love with Brad and I know you will try to seduce Brad as your revenge plan because you may be good academically but you are still dumb when it comes to life situation but don't worry let finish with the first face which I may add is a good plan because I tell you am the best person to help you. I will let you know what to do in the second face and for now let me finish with my conditions.

Ok......... I replied and he nodded before he continued.

"My third condition is that you will give me the permission  to touch you when or where ever I want. And before you ask me why I will answer you. It's because to make 'us' real we need to show affection and prove we are in love and can't get our hands off each other when we are in public."

Okay...... I simply said.

"OKay  if both of us are OK with my condition then you move in tomorrow  after school and we will be official couples on Monday so we will have to prepare you for Monday,  and if you have anything to say let me know".

No I have nothing to say am down with everything...... I answered.

Good  I will pick you up tomorrow  after school, be ready for you new home........ He smirked and winked at me before he left the room.

I picked my bag and left the dressing room after five-minute of Gerald leaving. I walked through the hallway to the locker room. When I got to the locker room I went straight to my locker and opened it. I place all my books in and closed it.

As I turned and was about to leave I was cornered by no other person than my ex-bestfriend turned enemy and her cronies. I tried pushing past them but I was shoved  backwards. I stumbled and held my locker handle to straighten myself to regain my balance.

Listen and listen very well nerd, I know you want revenge but let me warn you if you come any close to Brad I swear to God I will kill you...... She warned.and started walking away with her cronies until my voice stopped her.

I will not waste my time planning a revenge on fools like you. And am also warning you to stay clear of me or any of my friends, I have a lot of your secret to expose so I will advice you If you don't want to be the laughing stuck of this school don't ever stop me or come near me and remember I have the support of the president's  daughter and the princess of the COX family.........  I warned back as I walk pass them with them looking at me shock and speechless.

I walked to the VIP parking lot and on reaching there I didn't see Janice  car anywhere but luckily I saw Nancy standing by a Pink Diamond Studded Lamborghini.

What is it with my two best friends and pink lamborghini , I think maybe in future when I get money I will also drive a pink lamborghini, because I fell in love with Janice and Nancy's car

A picture of Nancy's  car.

Where is Jane ? I asked Nancy looking at the beauty she was standing beside ( her car )

Her mum called her and ask to meet her in one of their restaurant...... She replied.

Okay....... Was all I said still fascinated by the beauty of her car.

I will be dropping you home today....... She smiled sweetly at me. Oh God am going to drive in this baby I can't wait to get in.

Aren't I blessed ? In two day I have gotten a lift in two different lamborghini and am best friend with the president's  daughter and the princess of the COX family. WOW.

I entered into her lambo and she drove off.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie