EPISODE 7

CHERYL'S POV

Hello My name is Cheryl Marie Garcia, the nerd and the ex girlfriend of Bradley Coleman........ I said calmly and heard gasps around the table.

I looked at Brittany's face and the look on her face was priceless. I would give my entire life savings just to see that expression every day. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped to the floor. She put herself together few seconds later and smirk at me before saying ;

Well since you are no more dating Brad, I think you are no longer welcome here because we all here never liked you, you are nothing like us and you can never be one of us because you are poor dear, so if you have a little respect left you will get your slutty ass off that chair.......... She said spitefully.

I felt hurt, although I knew no one liked me on this table and they all feel am not up to their standard, I still really felt hurt hearing it been said out loud. I compose my self and tried to look less bothered by what she said. I look at her and fake smiled sweetly at her.

Says who? The same girl who I caught having sex with my boyfriend, or the same girl who leaked my sex video, or the same girl whose family were as poor as mine three years ago and barely have three square meal. I wonder where your family will be if your father didn't win that lottery. I think I have the answer, maybe in the gutters begging for food to eat or maybe you will be selling your body on the street for money as you do here in Cambell........ I sassed with a smirk as they all looked shocked.

The thing is no one knew that Brittany's father won a lottery that led to them becoming rich. She always tell people who her family has always been rich and she lived like a princess when she was a kid .

She look at me with so much anger and hatred but that is my back case.

Should I continue babe? You and I know I have a lot to say and if I open my damn big mouth you will be doomed but I don't want that I want a fair play I don't want to bring your family into this because this is between both of us........ I smiled sweetly at her.

This is not the end of It Cheryl I will make you pay for this........ She threatened as she stood up and  stump out of the cafeteria with her cronies behind her.

I lost my appetite............ Brad also said as he put his fork down and stood from his chair and left the cafeteria. His cousin Ashley and his best friend Jeremy also stood and followed him.

Immediately they left everyone on the table burst out laughing except Gerald who just chuckle.

Wow I like you........ Janice said looking at me with a genuine smile.

Really?....... I ask not believing my ears because it not everyday I get someone as rich and popular as Janice Anne Cox to tell me she like me it like a dream.

Yes dear you see all of us here don't really like Brittany........ She paused and I look at her confuse and shock about this new revelation because they never behave like they don't like her.

Before she could continue the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. We all stood from our chairs and left for our next class which is history class and I share that class with Janice and scott.

BRITTANY'S POV

I never like Cheryl. She was all my parent talked about, they always compare me with her since we were kids. Anytime I make a little mistake my parent will start telling how bad I am and how perfect Cheryl is.

I remember the day she got scholarship into Cambell three years ago, that day my parent were all around her praising her like she is rather their daughter. I remember them even going as far as saying they wish she was their daughter and since that day my hatred for her became bigger.

I was the one that set fire in her fathers restaurant out of spite. I just wanted to always see her in pain and suffering but one thing I didn't expect was her father dying but all in all I didn't even care that man was not important to me and he was always bragging with his daughter's achievement.

When  her father died my parent wanted to adopt her but she didn't agree and till today my parent always treat her better than me although I know it just guilt that made them treat her that way. The thing is my parent knew I was the one that set fire in their restaurant which caused the death of her father and they helped me cover it up and although she refuse any form of help from them and decide to work which made my parent more proud of her.

When Jeremy started this Bet thing with Brad I agreed just to see her hurt and broken the same way I feel when my parent choose her always over me. And when she saw Brad and I in bed she was so broken and I felt damn happy. That was the happiest day of my life.

I decided to torment her more by showing up at her work place and intentionally insulted her parent knowing fully well that she will lose her temper and fight me and end up losing her job.

And when I leak her sex video the look on her face was so satisfying, I felt so overjoyed any time I see her hurt or in pain. I hate her so much that I will go to any length just to see her lonely and miserable.

But what I didn't expect or never in my wildest dream did I ever have the thought of her revenging. When she didn't come to school last week , I with the help of my best friends Andrea and Kelly made sure to spread the rumors that she cheated on Brad and she is a slut.

And today she gave me the shock of my life with her new look and her new self-confidence. I knew she is very good in fashion because she want to be a fashion designer imagine that a nerdy fashion designer I laughed and sometimes she help me pick my outfits for programmes and stuffs  but what surprise me was her confidence. She was not the type that would stand up for herself, she was the quiet and cowardly type.

But she hasn't won yet this is just the beginning and I am going to find out her plan and I will make sure that plan backfires on her. But for now that I don't know her full plan I will use Brad against her because I know she still love him from the way she was looking at him. She is crazily in love with Brad and that is what I have over her.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie