EPIDODE 64

JANICE'S POV.

The taxi arrived at the café, I got out and paid the driver. When the taxi drove off I walked into the café. I spotted Scott at the far corner on the right side of the café.

He had his head down looking into his phone. His hair is a little messy. He look so hot. I walked up to him and when he saw me he smiled politely at me.

He stood up and pulled a chair for me. I sat down and thanked him. There was an uncomfortable silence between us for sometime until I spoke  breaking the silence and going straight to the point.

You wanted to speak to me............ I asked.

Yes I wanted to talk to you about yesterday............. He said looking at me and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

What are you talking about.......... I decided to play dumb. Maybe it wasn't the kiss he wanted to talk about. Maybe am just overthinking things.

The kiss.......... He said whiles looking at me intensely like he is trying to figure me out. Oh nooooooo !!!!!!

See am sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to kiss you. I don't know what happened to me. Recently I have been doing stupid things. Why on Earth should I even kiss you. I know you are mad at me now but please let forget it................ I rambled stupidly.

I can't forget it............. Scott said a little amuse with my nervousness.

What? It isn't that of a big deal. I mean you should be able to forget it. Just take it as if it didn't happen. It can't be that difficult to forget ri............

Will you at least let me speak......... He asked.

Okay........ I replied feeling embarrassed with the way I kept talking.

I am not angry with you for kissing me but am rather glad because it confirmed my suspicion......... Scott said.

What suspicion......... I asked.

I suspected you like me..............Scott answered. Wow. I know I like him but he doesn't have to know right ?.

What makes you think that I like you........... I asked.

I just know it and I like you too.......... He said.

Wait did I hear him well or was I just hearing things. Scott just told me he likes me. I look at him shocked.

You like me ........... I asked not believing my ears.

Yes I have always liked you since we were Kids but I know Gerald will never let me date you or something and I also thought you may not feel the same about me so I kept it to myself all this years. But after the kiss I realized you like me and that alone made it difficult for me to keep my feelings for you to myself............... He answered.

Are you serious or are you just playing a prank on me Scott........... I asked just to confirm it. Scott usually play pranks on me and I won't be shocked or surprise if this is another prank.

Am serious Anne. I love you and I want you to be mine and mine alone........... Scott said seriously using my middle name which he use to call me when we were Young but stopped using it when we grew up.

I have feelings for you to but you know Gerald will not agree for us to be together.............. I said.

I know just leave that to me. All I want is for you to accept to be my girlfriend and leave the rest to me............he said.

Okay......... I simply said.

Okay as in ?........ He asked.

I will be your girlfriend Scott............. I said smiling and he happily kissed me.

Okay but we have to keep it a secret for now till I tell Gerald............. He said after breaking the kiss.

Okay I will......... I happily replied.

CHERYL'S POV

Days went by and soon turn into weeks and then it was a month already since Ryan and Sandra joined Brittany's group of friends.

Gerald ask them to lay low for sometime and get Brittany and Jeremy to trust them completely before they start looking for evidence.

Nancy continued to act rudely and cold with me. She was giving me the silent treatment and I have tried many times to get her to tell me what I did wrong to her but she never answered me.

She easily get irritated with any little  thing I do. She doesn't eat my food when I cook and she doesn't talk to me. She doesn't even join Janice and I whenever we decide to use Janice car to school.

Janice tried to ask her what I did to her to make her suddenly change her behaviour towards me but she doesn't say anything. I tried thinking back to what I may have done to make her this angry at me but I can't remember doing anything to her.

Scott and Gerald tried to ask her what I did that wronged her so they could solve it but she always say she doesn't have any problem with me.

Jack also tried but to no avail. Brittany always have this sick smirk on her face whenever Nancy snapped at me or yells at me in public when I try to talk to her which makes me have a deep feeling that Brittany has a hand in whatever issue Nancy have with me.

But as much as I tried I couldn't know what she did to make Nancy this mad at me. It doesn't even make sense why Nancy of all people will let Brittany get into her head or cause problem between she and I.

Luckily for me my relationship with my brother and family has been going on well. Jack and I always spend the weekends with his parents and they always make it memorable. I mostly sleep in Jack's room when Gerald isnt around. My uncle, promised to take us to Mexico during the Christmas holidays so I get to know my origin. They still pamper and treat me like a princess.

My uncle and Aunt make sure I never lack anything. They shower me with gifts and money and also make sure I am comfortable. They call me every blessed day to check up on me.

For Gerald, we have been all over each other in this past month. We can't just keep our hands off each other and he finally told me he been  inlove with me since he saw me at my dad's restaurant almost three years ago. 

He also proposed to me and ask me to be his real girlfriend not a fake one and we all know what my answer will be.  I said a big  YES so officially we are no more fake dating but real couples now.

We have barely a weeks to my uncles charity ball where he will introduce me as his neice and give me his surprise.

I wonder what the surprise is though.

But what I can't wait to see is Brittany and Brad's face when uncle announce that am his niece.

I just can't wait to see their ugly faces. I told jack to make sure to have a camera man around them when it is announced and get a picture of their shocked faces for me.  

Lol.

💖U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie.
Vote comment and follow.