EPISODE 60

SANDRA'S POV

Image of sandra's clothes below

At 3:30pm I was done and went to my Ferrari and drove to the address Cheryl sent me

I just hope and pray I do it well. I drove to a really fancy café and parked at a small parking space.

I walked to the door of the café and met a guard who opened the door for me as I walk into the fancy café.

I walked in with my head held high and swayed my ass seductively. I looked up at the far corner on the left where Cheryl told me they usually sit and true to her words they were there.

I quickly recognize Jeremy and Brad since Cheryl sent their pictures to me and they look exactly like on the pictures.

I walked slowly towards them. When I got near their table I realise they were busy arguing and hasn't notice me so I intentionally dropped my car keys and bent down picking it.

I felt two sharp gaze on me and I presumed it to be Brad's and Jeremy's.

I smirked picking up the keys and walk seductively towards a table next to theirs.

JEREMY'S POV

You might be wondering why I betted on Cheryl's virginity with Brad. You might also be wondering why I hate her so much.

The truth is I don't hate Cheryl at all. We all make mistakes and my case is I let my anger rule me.

I realised my mistake when the deed was already done. I shouldn't have involved Cheryl in my issue with Gerald. You might be wondering what issue I had with Gerald and why I used Cheryl.

Way back In our Freshman year I had a huge crush on a girl called Evelyn Marshall. Infact I was inlove It took me a long period of time to be able to gather courage and ask her out.

She accepted and we started dating but her condition was for us to keep it a secret from everyone. I agreed and we started dating but unknown to me she had eyes for Gerald and was just using me to get to Gerald.

Back then although we weren't close to Gerald and his friends we weren't enemies to. We all hug out together because Gerald had just created the jet set crew with Brad, me ,Scott, Jack, Janice, Ashley and Gerald himself.

As I promise Evelyn I made our relationship a secret and didn't even tell my best friend Brad.

Evelyn came to me one day and told me she want to break up with me and that she never loved me, she only used me to get close to Gerald.

At first I thought she was just playing a prank on me but when she started forcing herself on Gerald  and flirting around him infront of me I realise she was serious.

I waited for her to realise her mistake and come back to me because I loved her  but she never did.

After sometime she succeeded in getting Gerald to notice her and he been the player he is, fucked her.

After Gerald had sex with her she became possessive and started telling everyone she is dating Gerald which caused a lot of rumors because everyone knew back then that Gerald doesn't do relationship or he doesn't sleep with a girl twice.

Gerald got to know about it and disgrace her before the whole school. She couldn't take the disgrace and left the country and since then no one have seen her again and eventually everyone forgot about that incident but I never forgot it.

I got angry and blamed Gerald for been the cause of her leaving school and the country at large so I decided never to let Gerald be happy.

When Cheryl started schooling here as a scholarship student I became suspicious because Cambell high is not a school that give scholarship.

I started digging in and realise  Gerald was the reason for her scholarship. I later saw how Gerald look at Cheryl and I realise he had great feelings for her so I decided to get Brad to distract Cheryl's attention from Gerald so he doesn't get her, that is why I came up with the bet thing but after seeing Cheryl's sex video viral I regretted my actions but been the proud asshole that I am I couldn't bring myself to apologise.

After Evelyn I decided not to date any girl again until I started becoming very close to Ashley. Although Brad is my best friend I wasn't really close to Ashley. I just saw her as just my best friend's cousin until recently I started to like her.

We started dating but one thing was, my parents didn't accept our relationship.  I just couldn't understand why they like Brad  but don't like Ashley. They warned me never to let her into the house and I should break up with her.  I got confused because Ashley was Brad's sister so why isn't she allowed to enter our house but Brad is allowed.

I didn't really think deep into it until Ashley broke up with me with the excuse that I was his brothers best friend and she doesn't get why I don't allow her to enter my house whiles we are dating. After she left me I angrily went to my parents and force them to tell me why they hate Ashley so much.

After they told me how they helped Brad's parent to fraud and kill Ashley's parent I was shocked at the same time disgusted at  how horrible they could be.

I debated on telling Brad what I heard because his parents were also involved. After much thinking I decided to tell him.

Friday after school Brad and I went to our usual café to chat. We sat down at our usual spot and started taking until I told him about what I discovered our parents did to Ashley's parent but his answer just shocked me.

He shrugged and told me it was not a big deal. Doesn't he have a conscience or something, I mean they killed an innocent man and his wife and left their daughter and orphan just because of greed and he just sees it normal.

I couldn't take his indifference so we started arguing but then heard a key drop beside us. We both look at the direction to see  a gorgeous and well endowed hot lady bending down to pick the keys.

Holy mother of fuck............ Both Brad and I exclaimed quietly at the same time. She picked up the keys and walked towards the next table to ours.

Damn she looks hot........ Brad exclaimed.

Stay clear buddy you have a girlfriend............. I said. Brad wanted to stand up and walk to her but I stopped him.

Am the single one here so this one is mine...........I said. I may be bored with Brad about our parents crimes which he seems not to care but when it comes to girls expecially hot ass girls like this I will surely persue and my issue with Brad can wait later. I stood up and walked to her.

💖 U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.