EPISODE 66

CHERYL'S POV

You fucking ask me what is wrong with me. Let me tell you then. Cheryl is wrong with me. I am fucking tired of you following her around like a lap dog. Your life revolves around her. I am your girlfriend for Christ sake and you are supposed to  have time for me but  you barely have time for me. You dedicate all your time and attention on Cheryl. Everyday hermana this , hermana that. For fuck sake she is not even your sister. She has gotten so much into your head that you can't even think straight. She is a fucking gold digger.............. She snapped angrily. The whole cafeteria was quiet

Nancy......... Janice called. Trying to warn her to stop  but I think Nancy is not done yet.

Let me talk Janice. I am fucking tired of this bitch controlling my boyfriend.  Jack I think you have forgotten this but let me remind you this. Cheryl is not your sister, you better get over any spell she might have cast over you and come out of your dreamland.........

You had only one sister and that is Faith.....

She is freaking dead........

Faith is dead and gone and stop letting your love for faith make you look for her in Cheryl. They are nothing alike........... Nancy hissed angrily. The whole cafeteria was now quiet like a cemetery and even if a pin is drop , you will hear the noise. I look up and saw Brittany had her usual evil smirk on.

I look at a shock and broken jack as a tear drop from his eyes.

I think Nancy has gone too far with her anger with me.

She over said things and  she shouldn't have mentioned Faith's name. This is a bitter topic for jack and she reminded him of something he had tried very hard for years to forget.

Enough!!!!!!!........... Gerald yelled at Nancy slamming his hand on the table.

No Gerald it is not enough. I am not done yet. I really pity you. The day you will open your eyes and see how much of a snake Cheryl is, that is when you will realise am right.......... Nancy said.

Is this how low you think of me. Is this what Brittany and her minions put in your head. You think am a gold digger. You think am manipulative and am manipulating all of you to do what I like. You think jack is following me around like a lap dog because he sees Faith in me.............. I asked hoping this was just my imagination. That my best friend didn't say all this hurtful words to my brother and I.

Yes and more....... She hissed.

If you were having problem with jack and I , you should have told us. You should have at least complained about it to me. I am your best friend. Even if you didn't want to talk to me, then you should have complained to jack, he is your boyfriend. He loves you Soo much and would have done something about it but what did you do? You  stood before the whole school and said this hurtful words to us............. I said almost in tears.

Stop pretending and playing the victim role here. You and I know jack doesn't love me as much as he loves you. If he loves me as he claims he will no aboundon me for someone who is not even related to him............ Nancy snapped.

It not true Nancy and you know it. I love you so much so why all this.......... Jack finally spoke with his voice broken.

If you really love me as you claim, then choose now. It either Cheryl or I. Because I can't share you with anyone who isn't even related to you. So choose now Cheryl or I........... Nancy said and we all gasped, shocked at her forcing jack to choose between both of us. How could she do that to him. She knows he love both of us so much so why will she do that.

Nancy you know I can't. I can't choose between you and Cheryl. You both are very dear to me and I love you both equally.............. Jack said.

I just don't know why you will love a stranger this much jack. I am just tired of this. I can't take it anymore. It over.............. Nancy said. God no !!!! This can't happen. Nancy and jack can't break up. I know Brittany is behind Nancy's jealousy. She is trying to separate us. With that pleased and satisfied look she has. I think it is time I tell everyone jack is my cousin. I know it will not go according to my plans but I can't let two lovers break up because of my silly revenge.

Nancy relax it hasn't got to that. You can't break up with jack just because of this. I will tell you why jack love me so much and I know after telling all of you this you will all understand his love for me. The thing is jack is my..............

Don't say anything hermana. She won't understand. She is too consumed with her jealousy and If she want a break up it fine. Nancy and I are over now. There is nothing between us anymore.............. Jack said cutting me off and pulling me off my chair and out of the cafeteria.

We walked to the parking lot and he threw his car keys to me and went to sit at the passenger side of the car. I opened the drivers side without saying anything and drove out of the school.

We drove home and we went straight to my brother's room. I sat down on his bed and he laid down with his head on my laps. I run my hand through his hair comforting him as he wept like a baby.

BRITTANY'S POV.

I just couldn't control my smile. Looking at Nancy fall into my trap and doing exactly what I wanted her to do.

After our last plan failed I couldn't let Cheryl win so I made another plan and decided to lay a little low whiles putting my plan into action.

I wanted to break them. I wanted to separate Cheryl and her group leaving  her alone so I can destroy her.

I wanted Cheryl to be so lonely and broken. I decided to look through her friends and pick my pawn and luckily I found Nancy. She was just the perfect pawn.

Do you know why because jealously is like a poison. It eat deep within you and destroy everything inside you. Before killing you slowly. Nancy been the naive one she fell for my games.

-----------------------------------------------------------
One more episode to the charity ball.
I just can't wait!!!!!!?

-----------------------------------------------------------
I told you guys I was writing another story. I was writing MY SWEET REVENGE when I had the idea of this new stories. I have two covers from two different stories for you to choose which one you would like me to post after MY SWEET REVENGE.

A) 💖MY RUDE FIANCÉ 💖

B) 💔 GUILTY 💔

I am supposed to write a summary on the two stories for you to choose but I will do it when am ready to start posting the story

I am supposed to write a summary on the two stories for you to choose but I will do it when am ready to start posting the story. I have heard and read a lot of complains of stories been stolen without the author's permission so I won't write the summary yet. So please choose by using the covers for now.

❤️ U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.