EPISODE 5

CHERYL'S  POV

I used the rest of Monday and the whole of Tuesday to draw out my plan for revenge. I have to hit them where it hurt most so I carefully took my time and planned my revenge.

But there is one person that will have to play a big role in this plan and that person is no other person than GERALD JAMES COX.

You may ask who he is and why him?

You see GERALD JAMES COX  is the school's  Badboy and the most popular and richest kid. His family is  one of the most richest and influencial family in the world. The COX family is know for owning a lot of companies and businesses around the world and their wealth is immeasurable. He is every guy's dream. Every guy want to be as ruch and popular like him whiles every girl want to date him including Brad and Brittany.

If I want to be popular like Brad and Brittany then I need to date Gerald. He will be my key to the jet set crew. I need his money and his fame to be able to get my revenge. Call me a gold digger and I will gladly accept it.

And I also need a complete make over and a new wardrobe. That is why I need his money because I don't have the resources to live the life the popular kids live.

Firstly they all of  drive luxurious and expensive cars. Brittany drives a violet porsche 911 whiles Brad drives a Red Bentley continent GT.

So to be on the same platform with them I really need Gerald to fall in love with me and date me

My plan has three faces.

FACE ONE : I get Gerald to fall in love with me and be my boyfriend. And to do that I need a make over and a new wardrobe. For that I can manage for now because I still have enough change from the money I saved for college. And for the make over I do follow fashion trends and am really good at makeup.

  I dress nerdy because I felt there are better things to do with my money than to spend them an makeup and cloths and I also wanted to keep a low profile in high school and keep my self away from all this high school drama but it seems that plan just went down the drain. I just landed right into high school drama and i am going to enjoy myself while it last.

Gerald and his best friends always notice the hot sexy girls as they call them, but I called them the slutty type.

When I started going out with Brad I started sitting at the jet set table with the richest and most popular kids but not for once did Gerald or any of his friends notice me or any other person on that table talked to me except Brad and Larry the school quarterback. It was as if they all have issues with me although sometimes Jack and Janice smile at me. That was it.

So next week monday am starting  with my face one of the plan and I have to deal with the sex video issue first.

On Wednesday I went shopping for bags, shoes, make ups and cloths. And I used the rest of the week to prepare my self for next week Monday.

Monday came really fast and I woke up around 10am. Yeah you heard me right 10am. I decided to go to school during lunch and start my plan of at the cafeteria. And am really gonna give them the shock of their lives.

I got out of my bed went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, took my bath , dressed up and did my makeup.

Picture of my look below.

I pick up my little bag and left home to school around 11:55am and it a ten minute ride from my house to the school

I pick up my little bag and left home to school around 11:55am and it a ten minute ride from my house to the school. I sat at the back of the Taxi smiling to my self as I wait patiently to get to school.......

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie