EPISODE 18

BRITTANY'S  POV

After Gerald and I made love yesterday, I realise a bigger part of me like him. He has broken my walls and gotten into me and that scares me a lot. I have strong feelings for Brad but not as strong as what am feeling right now for Gerald.

Brad always listen to me and follows all my orders like a lost puppy and what ever I say is what he does and that is what made me fall for him because I  like dorminating and even when fucking I like to stay on top always.

But this two days with Gerald has made me think  otherwise. Gerald is the dominant type and when fucking I just love the way he controls and tame my inner slut. And when walking around school with his friends, his aura of power, his command and confidence,  made him the  sexiest man I  had ever seen, and the swirling aura of command only amplified his physical appeal. He is all I want in my man , he is rich, hansome , popular, hot and above all feared by many although he doesn't talk much and if I should date him I will  live like a queen.

I just hope and pray that he is not just playing with me the way he plays with girls. I have always like him and a little part  of me wanted him to be Brad but he was not the relationship  type and  rumors has it that he has never been into a relationship  and he always goes for use and dump  so I settled for Brad who  was in love with me and wanted a relationship  with me.

Rumor also has it that he has never slept with the same girl twice and it is assumed that who ever he slept with twice is likely to be his girlfriend  and luckily for me he just slept with me the second time and even ask me yesterday  to skip school with him today so I spend the day with him before he leaves for Italy tonight and that when he comes back from his trip on Monday  he has a surprise  for me.

I drove to the address he gave me to his special apartment as he put it and when I got there I type in the pin he gave me and entered. I got into the apartment and I couldn't take my gaze off it was a little smaller than Brad's apartment but the interior design was far expensive and luxurious  than Brad's own.

He later came and joined me in his apartment and we really had fun and this confirmed to me that he really have feelings for me and that I was very happy to know that I was the one that got the heart of the great Gerald James Cox  and I can't wait for him to ask me to his girlfriend which I know will be soon. At 3pm I left his apartment and went to Brad's place to meet the rest so we discuss our next move.........

CHERYL'S POV

Yesterday after school I went home with the girls and when I got into my room Gerald sitting on my bed waiting for me. At first I looked scared thinking maybe he wanted to tell me he has backed out and he is not going to help me with my revenge but when he looked up at me and smiled to me I sighed in relief and he ask me to close the door and sit beside him.

I sat beside him and he told me what he did with Brittany and how he fooled her saying he loved her and how he confuse her to skip school with him the next day so they hangout in his special apartment which was in fact an apartment he rented that Monday just for a week and how he planned to spend the day with her and how it will help in the whole revenge plan.

Whiles he was talking the was this nagging feeling of jealousy and a bit of hurt and I didn't know why I was jealous of Gerald having sex with Brittany. If it was Brad I will understand that I still feel something  for him although not as strong as first but Gerald I don't feel anything for him so why am I jealous and hurt hearing he fucked Brittany and in fact he is doing it to help me.

When he was done talking he told me he will be going to Italy today with his family which I told him Janice has already told me at school today.

He also told me he will be proposing to me on Monday although he doesn't know how because he has never propose to a girl before and also he doesn't even know when and where he should propose to me.

We laughed it off and he told me he will update me if anything  comes up and we should always be sincere and not keep any secret from each other if we want this revenge to work and feel free to tell him anything I want and correct him whenever I feel he is wrong or going a wrong way which made me think if the rumors and what we see Gerald is the true him or not because the Gerald am seeing recently is nothing arrogant and egotistical jerk we all see at school.

Today in school as Gerald said he didn't come to school and  Brittany also didn't come to school. Everything went normal nothing interesting happened just the regular stare of hatred from my enemies who were sitting and dinning on the same table with me which I didn't care.

We got home and met Gerald home and he gave me details of what went on and he and Janice pack their stuffs and went off to meet their parent and leave for Italy. My brother jack tried to convince me to go with him and Nancy to spend the weekend at his parents house but I refuse promising him I will go with them the next time and he agreed and I was left with  Scott in this big house. How awkward  this weekend will be alone with Scott who has never talked to me ever since I came to this house.....

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie