EPISODE 77

CHERYL'S POV.

Hi.......... Jeremy said.

What are you doing here......... I asked.

I.... I..... I came to see you and Gerald......... He said.

Who is that......... Gerald asked coming over to the door. When he got to us he looked at Jeremy shocked.

What do you want........ Gerald asked.

I came to talk to you both and make a deal.............. Jeremy said.

What deal........... I asked.

Can I come in at least.......... He said. I look at Gerald and he nodded for me to let him in. We all entered and when we were about to sit down , Jeremy spoke.

Not here. This place is too public for what I have to discuss with you. Can we go to a private place............ Jeremy said.

Okay let go upstairs to my little office.......... Gerald said as we all walked upstairs.

I still felt uncomfortable and afraid but Gerald seem a little relaxed. When we got to Gerald's study we sat down on the couch whiles jeremy sat opposite us.

Okay now what do you want............. Gerald said as soon as we all sat down.

I came to apologise and make a deal......... Jeremy said

Apologize for what ? And what deal ?.......... I asked.

I want to say I am sorry Cheryl for everything I made you go through.......... Jeremy said.

No you are not.............. I said.

Yes I am. I know I really hurt you. I know what I did was inhuman and selfish. I destroyed an innocent girl just for my selfish reasons............ He said going down on his knees as I looked at Gerald shocked and confused. Is Jeremy really apologising or is he just messing with us.

Is this a joke or something........... I asked.

No it is not. I really messed up. I hurt you for no reason and did the most stupid thing in my life.............. He pleaded.

So why do you hate me so much............ I asked the one question I have always wondered since I found out Jeremy was the one that initiated the bet. Why did he hate me so much because as far as I can remember I have never offended him or even talked to him till I started dating Brad.

I don't hate you I just wanted to see Gerald unhappy......... He replied.

What do you mean........... Gerald asked.

I was dating Evelyn when you slept with her and disgrace her. I loved Evelyn so much. She was my everything back then. It took me so long to be able to ask her out and when we eventually started dating she asked me to keep it a secret. I didn't tell anyone not even my best friend Brad. After sometime I realise she didn't love me but she was using me to get to you. It was around the time you started the jet set crew, we were all always together so she used me to get near you and after you slept with her she broke up with me thinking she has gotten you. I became bitter and chose to believe she loves me. I guess my ego was too big to understand that she only use me and she didn't love me. I took it that she love me but you polluted her mind.............Jeremy said.
Wow when did that happened.

But you can't blame me for her leaving you. I didn't know you were dating her and to add up I didn't even like her. I just slept with her.............. Gerald said.

Yes I know. Sandra made me realise my mistake. I had always blamed you for been the reason she left me so when Cheryl started Cambell and I realise you had feelings for her I thought it was the right way to pay you back. I made that bet with Brad just to keep Cheryl away from you. I didn't think Cheryl will give  her virginity to Brad anytime soon but I was wrong and things went out of hand ending up hurting Cheryl. She was innocent but just one wrong decision I made destroyed her life. This is something I have regretted ever since Brad told me he took her virginity but as usual my pride didn't allow me to apologise to her till today........... Jeremy said.