EPISODE 53

CHERYL'S POV.

As agreed Gerald and I went to met with Sandra to talked to her about her joining us.

I called her and told her we are coming to meet her to discuss something important with her..she told us she was home I mean my apartment.

I got to my apartment before Gerald. We didn't come together since we both drove with our  own cars to where we did the meeting.

I waited a while for Gerald to arrive and when he arrives we both entered the apartment complex and when we got to my apartment door we knocked.

Soon the door opened to reveal a smiling but nervous Sandra. why is she nervous?. She led us to the room and we sat on the couch whiles Gerald look around quietly.

SANDRA'S POV.

I was home I mean Cheryl's apartment preparing to go to the hospital to visit Vera  when Cheryl called me to tell me she and Gerald want to meet me.

In fact I was a little scare. Maybe she decided not to help me anymore and is coming to ask me out of her apartment and I won't blame her if she does that because I haven't been the kindest person to her.

I was even shocked at the kindness and love she has showed me after everything I did to her. She is the kindest person I have ever met. 

I told them to meet me home and after sometime I heard a knock on the door. I nervously went to the door to open it and Cheryl and Gerald walk in.

I sat on the bed whiles Cheryl and Gerald sat on the couch in the room. We were quiet until Gerald spoke....

Okay Sandra we are here to make a deal with you...........Gerald said and my heart skip a beat. Deal ? What deal? Cheryl glared at him and turn and smile at me before speaking..

Don't mind him it is not a deal we actually need you help in something...... Cheryl revealed.

Ok what is it........... I asked relaxing knowing she didn't change her mind about me staying here.

We need you to seduce someone and make him fall inlove with you........ Cheryl said.

Seduce someone ? ........ I asked a little confused as I lower my head. What do they mean I should seduce someone. Are they playing a prank on me or are they mocking me.

GERALD'S POV.

When we got to Cheryl's old apartment we knocked and Sandra came opened the door. We entered and I just look around . The place is neat and well organize and it looks cute.

We sat on the couch whiles Sandra sat on the bed. The main reason why I came with princess was to see if Sandra is really to be trusted. We were quiet for a while and I decided to break the silence and speak.

Okay Sandra we are here to make a deal with you...........I said and she panicked a little. I saw princess glaring at me and I realise I didn't say it well so I decided to keep quiet and let princess speak.

Don't mind him it is not a deal we actually need you help in something...... Princess said I realise Sandra relax a little.

Ok what is it...........Sandra ask.

We need you to seduce someone and make him fall inlove with you........princess said. Oh no!!!! She didn't say that. I mean Sandra will think we are just making fun of her because of what happened with me.

Seduce someone ? ........ Sandra asked a little quietly lowering her head.

The thing is Sandra we need some evidence from someone and it a little difficult since we are not in good terms with the person so we decided to get someone who can help in seducing him and get us evidence from his house.......... I explained playing safe not willing to spill too much because I don't want our secret out.