EPISODE 59

SANDRA'S POV

As Gerald told me on Wednesday, a guy came to pick me up on Thursday. He said his name was Ryan.

To say he look handsome will be an understatement because he look more than handsome. He was the beautiful kind of handsome.

I stood frozen looking at the Greek God in front of me. I couldn't even get a word out after he introduced himself to me.

I was speechless.

This was the first time a guy got me speechless seeing him for the first time. And to say I was going to stay with him in the same apartment got me a little nervous.

I manage to introduce my self to him and he smiled which made my heart leap. i know such a handsome guy won't look at me twice but at least let me dream a little though.

We entered his sleek BMW car and this was my first time entering into such an expensive car. We first went to a saloon and he made me get a complete make over and at the end I couldn't even recognize my own self.

After the make over, he took me to  a boutique and bought me the expensive brand dresses, bags and shoes there and when I heard the bill I nearly collapsed.

A freaking hundred thousand dollars.

Who on Earth spend such amount of money on clothes, shoes bags and jewelries.

This is too much let me reduce the cloths............ I said.

No it okay.......... He simply said as he paid the bill.

Thank you........ I said.

Sweatheart you shouldn't thank me. It is Gerald and Cheryl who paid for everything. The only way you can thank them is to help us in this mission.......... Ryan said.

Okay......... I simply said.

You see those people are the worst kind of people. They may look and act innocent but they are nothing near innocent. They caused Cheryl's dad's death and killed my parents and to top it off they killed Ashley parents. You may not know Ashley yet but you will meet her soon........Ryan said. Oh God how can someone kill this much people and still leave his or her life peacefully.

Oh God!!!........ I exclaimed.

Yes and that is not all the crimes they and families have committed. Brad deceived Janice and Cheryl and took their virginity. He broke their hearts and left them broken ............. Ryan says. Wow I just hope I can be of help to get Justice for all those they have hurt.

I promise to try my best and help in getting Justice for you guys.......... I answered.

Thanks.......he replied smiling at me.

By the way can you drive.......... He suddenly asked as we got to his BMW and put all the shopping bag in his car boot. I nodded and he smiled.

Why do you ask.......... I asked him.

Nothing let go................ He said as we all entered the car and he drove off.

We arrived at a company that deals with cars. I came out of Ryan's car still confused and followed him to inside. He asked me to choose the car I wanted and I look at him shocked.

God!!!! What does he mean I should choose a car of my choice. I looked around and realise this garage is full of expensive cars.

I looked through and picked a black Ferrari. And to my surprise he took the key from the sales lady and handed it to me. I thought he was just joking but when he gave me the key I realise he was serious.

We signed the papers and it was in my name. But one unusual thing was I didn't see him paying. So as we were done signing the documents and were about to leave. I spoke.

You didn't pay them........ I curiously asked.

Yeah Gerald had already made the payment. We only had to come and pick your choice........ He said.

He asked me to drive the Ferrari behind him. As I followed him with the Ferrari I just couldn't believe my luck. In just two days God has blessed me beyond imagination.

I was able to safe my sister. My mum will be freed tomorrow and will be given a well paid and decent job. I have the opportunity to school in one of the best elite school in America.

I have beautiful and expensive brand wears which cost three hundred thousand dollars and to top it off I am a freaking owner of a Ferrari. What else could I ask from God.

All this were possible because of Cheryl and I can't thank her enough I just hope I am able to help and reach her expectation.

We drove and stop infront of a huge and luxurious apartment complex. Ryan  entered some codes at the entrance and the gates opened as we drove into an exclusive and private parking lot.

We parked the cars and walked to the reception. She bowed and greeted Ryan and he Introduced me to her as his cousin and told her I will be staying here. We entered the elevator and it took us to the last floor.

We entered into his condo and i gasped. We sat down before I remembered my shopping bags were still in his BMW.

The shopping bags....... I asked.

Don't worry one of the maids will get it......... He simply said.

You have maids here  .............. I asked curiously looking around the condo.

Yes I have two maids who comes in shifts and luckily one have her shift now........... He shrugged.

Before I take you to your room i have something for you......... He said.

Okay what is it.......... I asked. He got up and went upstairs and came back later with a box and handed it to me.

Take........He said handing the box to me. I took it and opened it only for me to see an iPhone.

It yours you will need it.......... He said.

Okay thank you......... I replied. He just nodded and handed me a card. I look at it and realise it was a credit card.

I took it and thanked him and he briefed me on what the schedule for tomorrow. He told me someone will come around tomorrow morning and teach me everything I need to know about acting as a rich girl and in the afternoon I will meeting Jeremy and Brad for the first time.

We chatted a little and he showed me my room. It really look beautiful and I just couldn't believe I will be sleeping on such a room.

As Ryan said he woke me up the next day and told me the one to teach me ettiquette and manners is here.

We started the class at 2pm we were done. Thank God am a quick learner so I was able to learn everything from how to talk in public , how to eat , how to carry yourself around as an elite, how to be dress seductive and not slutty. How to command respect and how to catwalk.

At 3:30pm I was done and went to my Ferrari and drove to the address Cheryl sent me.

I just hope and pray I do it well.

💖U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie
Vote comment and follow.